***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 765 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is a tier of coach no Cane fan ever thought was possible. We look for Temple type talent or hope to get lucky.

Mario is like Jimmy Butler as an offensive lineman. I can't wait to see a hard nosed, talented and super tough Miami program! #WatchOutCFB

No surprise really. Except for the one year at LSU, Brady has spent 4 of the last 5 years in the NFL. He doesn’t have to recruit in the NFL and he supposedly has several NFL teams interested in him. I will be surprised if he lands another OC position in the NFL immediately but its more likely he will be hired as a QB coach or another position on the offensive side of the ball.

▪ Though UM and Joe Brady had talks about the offensive coordinator job, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that Brady prefers to work in the NFL. A source said former UM tight end and former Cleveland Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski’s name has been among those that have come up. Chudzinski was a special assistant to Boston College coach Jeff Hafley this season. Canesport’s Gary Ferman reported that Cristobal has spoken with Arkansas offensive coordinator Kendall Briles, Buffalo Bills quarterbacks coach Ken Dorsey and Chudzinski. We have heard Briles is a strong candidate in UM’s eyes.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article256312457.html#storylink=cpy

Chud was terrific when he coached the O here. Briles is very good as well.

Absolutely jaw dropping we have an $8M coach and an $8M purse for assistant coaches. Coaching talent elevates athletic talent.

I personally would steal coaching talent from the SEC. Go get the guys who have performed the best from the toughest conference.

After further review, I like Muschamp as an excellent recruiter, an SEC head coach twice, and currently a coaching analyst at UGA as a defensive coordinator. Stay away from up and comers, get the legit guys and build from there. I'd love for our 2001 and 2002 O Coord to leave BC as an analyst and come back to assist with our O in Chud. Kendal Briles is a really strong choice for offensive coordinator, very balanced offenses, fast paced and scores alot, there's a connection having worked here before, and also with Mario in previous stop, forgot whether it was at Bama or FIU 🍻 n weed 🤣

With $8M to spend on assistants, I think we've got the drive to land an A++ staff, way up fron the C- staffs we've had since 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom