*Official NHL Offseason Thread* | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NHL Offseason Thread*

Crisis said:
Havlat out of the division!!

Havlat owns the Sabres...Seems like everytime we meet the Sens he scores.

Early in the season every guy on the Sens seemed like they scored. I read that Hasek is calling it quits again and I don't believe that Ottawa has signed a goaltender so Ray Emery again for that team. Still wondering what they're going to do with Marty but I don't think their is any way they go into the season with a backup goaltender I think making 2 million.

Brian Campbell signs with Sabres.

Hearing it's 3 years over 2 million.

AMAZING WORK BY REGIER IF ITS TRUE.

Crisis said:
Brian Campbell signs with Sabres.

Hearing it's 3 years over 2 million.

AMAZING WORK BY REGIER IF ITS TRUE.

I'll do backflips when/if they re-sign Briere/Miller longterm. I'd say the same thing about Connolly but injury history scares me.

djfresh47 said:
I'll do backflips when/if they re-sign Briere/Miller longterm. I'd say the same thing about Connolly but injury history scares me.

Agreed.

650, 650, 700 a year for Campbell is amazing though.

Crisis said:
Agreed.

650, 650, 700 a year for Campbell is amazing though.

Too bad that was fake.

It's 2 years 3 million.

1.25 + 1.75

JTBRLZ said:
Boik, what do you feel about the Simon signing?
I was reading in todays newsday how simon always wanted to play for nolan cause they both have obijawa (sp?) roots. I suppose thats a good thing. Further, in terms of tough guys you can do worse, at least simon has some scoring touch and will provide that much needed toughness that webb couldnt provide and the skill goddard still lacks.

Also in todays newsday it mentions how nolan mt with Yashin and thinks he can return to form but said its basically words are cheap and he wants Ya$hin to go earn his keep on the ice.

Should be an interesting year.

Here's the article if you care to read it:http://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...ul11,0,5598208.story?coll=ny-hockey-headlines

This one is on the simon signing: http://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...0712,0,3044868.story?coll=ny-sports-headlines

djfresh47 said:
Early in the season every guy on the Sens seemed like they scored. I read that Hasek is calling it quits again and I don't believe that Ottawa has signed a goaltender so Ray Emery again for that team. Still wondering what they're going to do with Marty but I don't think their is any way they go into the season with a backup goaltender I think making 2 million.

The Sens signed Martin Gerber.

dominizzo said:
THe BIg E in Phoenix!!

WOOW Phoenix can be good

Signing Lindros won't make anyone good. The guy plays like he's 190 LBS. now...all those concussions took away his physical abiltity.

I keep hearing the Lindros to Pheonix rumours but it does'nt make a lot of sense to me...why would you have 2 older centers that have concussion issues on the same team?

unifiedtheory said:
Signing Lindros won't make anyone good. The guy plays like he's 190 LBS. now...all those concussions took away his physical abiltity.

I keep hearing the Lindros to Pheonix rumours but it does'nt make a lot of sense to me...why would you have 2 older centers that have concussion issues on the same team?

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom