*Official NHL Offseason Thread* | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NHL Offseason Thread*

unifiedtheory said:
Signing Lindros won't make anyone good. The guy plays like he's 190 LBS. now...all those concussions took away his physical abiltity.

I keep hearing the Lindros to Pheonix rumours but it does'nt make a lot of sense to me...why would you have 2 older centers that have concussion issues on the same team?

LMAO Sooo True

Sabres vs Hurricanes opening game and possibly the two best teams in the league.

djfresh47 said:
Sabres vs Hurricanes opening game and possibly the two best teams in the league.

Ducks >>> Sabres

Pink_Dove said:
Ducks >>> Sabres

If the Sabres were healthy they were the best team in the league. Carolina is the champs so they get that distinction. Losing McKee hurts but I think Spacek will be an adequate replacement. Losing Grier hurts the locker room but I think Pyatt showed in the playoffs he can do Grier's job. The NHL is way too unpredicatable as people seen in this years Western Conference playoffs as all chalk lost in the 1st rd.

My idea of Pyatt taking over Grier's spot is scrapped as I just heard he was traded.

dominizzo said:
Sergei Samsonov a HAB

I can't believe Samsonov is a Canadien, I despise that friggen team.

I liked Sammy when he was a Bruin, but not anymore after crossing over to the darkside. He's an injury prone guy, not the type of player you can count on throughout an entire NHL season.

Back
Top Bottom