**Official World Cup 2014 Thread** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official World Cup 2014 Thread**

Who will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Germany

• Spain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Italy

• England

• Netherlands

• United States

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
belgium are so frustrating against the better teams, so many good individuals but just dont play as a team

god belgium were bad there

anyway onto more imortant things

s1lvg-1.jpg

Subbing the keeper in a world Cup quarter final penalty shootout god I love van gaal lol

I'm thinking its going to be a Brazil/Germany V Netherlands/Argentina Final...

Called it.

It's funny how even with all the close matches, the best teams end up finding a way. There are very few true upsets in the World Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called it.

It's funny how even with all the close matches, the best teams end up finding a way. There are very few true upsets in the World Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call. I was close but I left myself some wiggle room. :lol:

The top 4 will be Germany, Spain, Brazil and either Argentina or Uruguay.
Sleeper teams from Europe who could break into the top 4: Netherlands and Belgium. Though I almost feel sorry for the dutch. They always play such great soccer and never really make it to the top.
Sleeper teams from South America who could break into the top 4: Columbia and Ecuador.

ESPN are saying Tim Howard produced the best football performance of all time? Oh America. What are we going to do about you *shakes head*

Phins_4_Ever or whatever your name is.....

I sense a tinge of jealousy in your childish comeback.....are you a frustrated fan from an eliminated country?

ESPN are saying Tim Howard produced the best football performance of all time? Oh America. What are we going to do about you *shakes head*

Had Wondo not missed the net in stoppage time and Howard kept the shutout . . . I'd be inclined to consider it as one of the great World Cup goalkeeping performances.

But yea that's a silly statement by ESPN.

Had Wondo not missed the net in stoppage time and Howard kept the shutout . . . I'd be inclined to consider it as one of the great World Cup goalkeeping performances.

But yea that's a silly statement by ESPN.
As good as he was in that game, I don't think Howard was the best or even second best goalkeeper in this World Cup - Keylor Navas was consistently spectacular, and Memo Ochoa was fantastic also.

Back
Top Bottom