**Official World Cup 2014 Thread** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official World Cup 2014 Thread**

Who will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Germany

• Spain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Italy

• England

• Netherlands

• United States

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel pretty confident being one of the two people that said Germany was gonna win it all. Greasy has to be loving this.

Comes home after a long day of work watching beautiful women with their yellow/blue/green on and flags waving from cars.

Takes a look at the score

damnfridayo-1.gif

I do believe that if Brazil had Neymar and Silva the score would be much closer right now - probably something like 4-0.

Give Germany a point, they take Brazil.

In with the first inappropriate Germany joke.

I mean I think everybody knew that Germany was the most talented team in this tournament . . . but could their possession style translate into enough goals to overcome the fast striking South American sides. Real Madrid exposed Bayern in the Champions League and I was worried that we could see some of that in this tournament.

So much for that theory :lol:

If Germany pushes this to 7-0 or 8-0 . . . the effect of a score like that would be as damaging as Brazil going out in the group stages. I honestly don't know what to expect over the next few days.

All that talent in the midfield for Germany and they still have the best goalkeeper in the world. Just an embarrassment of riches to be honest.

It could get ugly very quickly down there. I really hope not, but there's no telling what might happen...

I mean it is already bad down there, and a World Cup win may have eased the tension for a little bit....but this...this is just gonna lead to worse things.

Well that went well for Brazil

Back
Top Bottom