Oh Darn, Another Thill Thread! Just A Few Points I Wish People Could Be Honest About.... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh Darn, Another Thill Thread! Just A Few Points I Wish People Could Be Honest About....

1 season with a legit head coach or play calling. Philbin was garbage, the line has been garbage, Sherman was garbage and lazor was garbage. all are out of the league, much like the WRs tannehill carried as dead weight or being horrible somewhere else like philbin.

Lazor is currently kicking ass with the Bengals. Here's a few quotes I've gleaned about his productivity last year:

'The Bengals’ offense was embarrassingly bad in 2017, so of course, Bill Lazor is returning as offensive coordinator for 2018.'

'This season, the Bengals ranked 32nd in yards, 27th in passing yards, 31st in rushing yards and 26th in points scored this season. That's an embarrassing stat line for this offense and apparently is enough for Lazor to retain his job as offensive coordinator.'

'Lazor showed signs of hope early in games this year, but the second half of games was when the play calling fell apart after all the designed drives were used up.'

'Lazor will need to do better in 2018 if the Bengals’ offense is to improve from the laughable state it was in for nearly all of 2017.'

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/1/...-bill-lazor-as-offensive-coordinator-for-2018

Some will probably blame 'Coach Killer' Tannehill for his struggles in Cincy :rolleyes:

Lazor is currently kicking *** with the Bengals. Here's a few quotes I've gleaned about his productivity last year:

'The Bengals’ offense was embarrassingly bad in 2017, so of course, Bill Lazor is returning as offensive coordinator for 2018.'

'This season, the Bengals ranked 32nd in yards, 27th in passing yards, 31st in rushing yards and 26th in points scored this season. That's an embarrassing stat line for this offense and apparently is enough for Lazor to retain his job as offensive coordinator.'

'Lazor showed signs of hope early in games this year, but the second half of games was when the play calling fell apart after all the designed drives were used up.'

'Lazor will need to do better in 2018 if the Bengals’ offense is to improve from the laughable state it was in for nearly all of 2017.'

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/1/...-bill-lazor-as-offensive-coordinator-for-2018

Some will probably blame 'Coach Killer' Tannehill for his struggles in Cincy :rolleyes:

DAMN YOU TANNEHILL!!!!!!!

I remember in that 2016 season, during our streak when Tannehill was playing out of his mind, there was so much unity on this board. The hardest RT17 detractors were lightening up, even giving back-handed compliments (which is a big deal since we know how dyed-in-the-wool some of them can be) . Some actually ate crow and made posts about it.

I feel like since his injury, everyone has forgotten that and reverted back to their safe space of hating a QB who hasn't played for 16+ games.

This place was great for those 8 games though, best since I've been a member.

I remember in that 2016 season, during our streak when Tannehill was playing out of his mind, there was so much unity on this board. The hardest RT17 detractors were lightening up, even giving back-handed compliments (which is a big deal since we know how dyed-in-the-wool some of them can be) . Some actually ate crow and made posts about it.

I feel like since his injury, everyone has forgotten that and reverted back to their safe space of hating a QB who hasn't played for 16+ games.

not just here, the national narrative is "a 6-10 team that lost their biggest names"...
I have a feeling there will be much crow to be eaten in 2018

Can I get a hallelujah?

Lazor is currently kicking *** with the Bengals. Here's a few quotes I've gleaned about his productivity last year:

We were just as bad on offense

uh, that was exactly his point. see, Lazor was our coordinator.:rolleyes:

In 2017 Lazor (combined with the coordinator they fired) ranked 26th in points. In 2017 we ranked 28th. In 2014, when everyone was clamoring for Lazor to be the head coach, we ranked 11th.

In 2017 Lazor (combined with the coordinator they fired) ranked 26th in points. In 2017 we ranked 28th. In 2014, when everyone was clamoring for Lazor to be the head coach, we ranked 11th.
Why are we using the only year Cutler was here as the bar to measure?

Back
Top Bottom