Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back

Then why did you post the chart??? Its YOUR chart. If its irrelevant what was the purpose of the chart to begin with? Come the **** on man! LMAO!
I have him on ignore. It's fricking hysterical seeing just one side to the convo. I had to open it up to see the whole thing. It just verified why I ignore him. LOL. Classic.

Because the chart states Tua's arm strength/velocity. It's rather relevant when discussing Tua's arm strength in a thread about Tua's arm strength.

Maybe you should start a thread about DeShaun Watson's arm strength in 2017?
See! This is you having no ****ing clue of what just happened... You made an argument, posted a chart you didnt even care to look at first(to back up that argument) and now stuck trying to defend one obvious comparison on the said chart by saying the chart isnt all that relevant... Hope you aint a lawyer...

See! This is you having no ****ing clue of what just happened... You made an argument, posted a chart you didnt even care to look at first(to back up that argument) and now stuck trying to defend one obvious comparison on the said chart by saying the chart isnt all that relevant... Hope you aint a lawyer...
Wowsa. Tilt. I don't have much interest in discussing DeShaun Watson. You just trying to play a game of "gotcha." No thanks.

Wowsa. Tilt. I don't have much interest in discussing DeShaun Watson. You just trying to play a game of "gotcha." No thanks.
Does DeShaun have a weak arm?

If you aren't willing to say yes to that question then you can't claim that chart is conclusive evidence that Tua does.

You don't want to discuss Watson because it hurts the "evidence" you are trying to bring forth.

You don't want to play "gotcha" bc you have been gotten if you won't say the chart shows Watson also has a weak arm, while trying to use it as conclusive evidence that Tua does.

Does DeShaun have a weak arm?

If you aren't willing to say yes to that question then you can't claim that chart is conclusive evidence that Tua does.

You don't want to discuss Watson because it hurts the "evidence" you are trying to bring forth.

You don't want to play "gotcha" bc you have been gotten if you won't say the chart shows Watson also has a weak arm, while trying to use it as conclusive evidence that Tua does.
Yes. Watson had a weak arm. He had some of the lowest combine numbers in history.

Now what? Nothing changes. Tua still has a weak arm.

Yes. Watson had a weak arm. He had some of the lowest combine numbers in history.

Those numbers werent from the combine BTW... They're from gametape and frame counting...

Those numbers werent from the combine BTW... They're from gametape and frame counting...
I didn't say they were. On top of those numbers from the link I posted, DeShaun also had very low velocity numbers from the combine. It's just backing up the data I posted.

Took you a long time to answer a simple question.

My only response is that weak arm just lead the league in passing yards and was 2nd in QB rating last year. It hasn't been much of a problem for Deshaun.

If we are relying on these measurements to say they both have weak arms, how can you be so certain Tua can't possibly overcome it just like Watson has?

I've never denied Tua's velocity is underwhelming. But the only thing that changes is idea that this chart is dead in regard to being considered useful evidence that Tua can't be a good QB.

Last edited:
Took you a long time to answer a simple question.

My only response is that weak arm just lead the league in passing yards and was 2nd in QB rating last year. It hasn't been much of a problem for Deshaun.

If we are relying on these measurements to say they both have weak arms, how can you be so certain Tua can't possibly overcome it just like Watson has?

Honestly, where do we go now with this now?
That's an entirely different discussion. Do you think Watson and Tua have the same toolsets otherwise? Build? Running ability? Watson prowess comes from his ability to evade pressure and throw on the move.

Tua as we know is very poor when moving outside the pocket (chart below). That doesn't even get into his ability to run/evade pressure. Turn Watson into a pocket passer without his evasive and running abilities and I don't think you don't have the same QB.

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 5.48.15 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom