One of this drafts most important Dolphins selections - Center | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One of this drafts most important Dolphins selections - Center

I'd be all for drafting a T in the draft, too..or G..or C...or a versatile player who can help at either G or T or C spot...
I want a set line. Tired of the jack of all trades master of none. Grab a C. Leave him, Jackson, Kindley and Hunt alone to develop. Look starting LG next draft. That's a brand new, cohesive unit that we haven't seen in years.

I want a set line. Tired of the jack of all trades master of none. Grab a C. Leave him, Jackson, Kindley and Hunt alone to develop. Look starting LG next draft. That's a brand new, cohesive unit that we haven't seen in years.
Well if one gets hurt it's nice to have versatility, though.

Well if one gets hurt it's nice to have versatility, though.
We have versatility in our starters - most on here want to move all thier positions. Dieter can play both C and G as well as Skura. Davis is a true swing.

Humphrey with 2b sounds good to me but not before.

Dickerson is a beast but he’s a no for me with the injury history.

I wouldn't say that..but I wound't be shocked if Pitts is gone before #6 and we trade down and take Slater. If Pitts is gone, all bets are off with us staying at #6 if you ask me. :shrug: ..Then it's beyond anyone's guess who we take!
If we trade out of 6, which I think is very possible...I still don't see Oline with our 1st pick. I don't see any possibility of Oline with our first pick.

If we trade out of 6, which I think is very possible...I still don't see Oline with our 1st pick. I don't see any possibility of Oline with our first pick.
Probably not..just wouldn't be SHOCKED...there's plenty of O-Line talent to take @ #18 or #36 or #50 or even #81. I can concede that.

I have Quinn Miernez as way over rated in this draft, I don’t believe he will become a successful starter jmo..

So I think 6 is going to be an OW, 18, 36,50 will be some combo of RB/C/Edge

6. Pitts/smith
18. Najee
36. Collins?
50. Meinerz/Humphrey

or

6. Pitts/smith
18. JOKr/Azeez
36. Williams
50. Same center

Yep I totally agree there is a lot of combos that should work. I could see them going: Smith, Kwity Paye, Creed Humphery, Michael Carter or something like that too

If Skura starts on our OL I will not be excited unless he has really improved his game. Nothing he has shown so far leads me to think he is ready

Back
Top Bottom