Other Teams Qbs That Might Get Cut? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Teams Qbs That Might Get Cut?

Anybody who thinks Josh Dobbs has potential, just go watch some video of him playing football. Any game from when he played at Tennessee. And then come back and tell me you want him over even Brock Osweiler. Guy throws the football like it's a slab of ham.

Mike Glennon would definitely be the best option if he comes free. Not a great quarterback, but has played decent football when given good situations to work with.

Josh Dobbs, lmao.

Gase has said he will not be bringing in another QB who doesn't know the system. I don't see them signing a QB and keeping 3 when it would take the new guys weeks or months to learn the system and even be active as the backup. That doesn't rule out Matt Moore though....
If that is what game believes than he is an idiot.
You always LOOK to improve your team.

If that is what game believes than he is an idiot.
You always LOOK to improve your team.
I don't believe any available QB that doesn't know the offense, would be an upgrade over Fales who does.

The time for that was early in the spring.

Thing is, if Tannehill goes down for a few games, Fales could do enough to help the team win a game or two, but if he goes down for the whole season, odds are very bad from there on...as would happen with most of the NFL Teams.

What the Eagles did last year does not commonly happen, there are very few teams that lost their Starting QB, and still did damage.

Fales is good enough, just need to cross our fingers.
fales can win a game or two... yes right show me....we will be the joke of town on espn. Miami is very strange when it come to qb position for last 18 yr....I think dolphins are trying sell ticket than win SB

Last edited:
If Ryan goes down do you honestly think we will play the season with Fales?

It’s comical to read these posts of people saying backup QB doesn’t even matter. RT goes down and season is over. Doesn’t matter who the backup is etc. Seriously??!!

Miami may as well not even carry a backup and save the roster position for a depth position. Just roll with RT.

The time to get the backup was in the off-season and it should’ve been done in the draft. This franchise refuses to develop QBs.
Nobody will ever know why. But someday a regime will come in that actually does it. Likely soon.

Thing is, if Tannehill goes down for a few games, Fales could do enough to help the team win a game or two, but if he goes down for the whole season, odds are very bad from there on...as would happen with most of the NFL Teams.

What the Eagles did last year does not commonly happen, there are very few teams that lost their Starting QB, and still did damage.

Fales is good enough, just need to cross our fingers.

What have you seen that tells you Fales is good enough? Are we watching the same games? He's looked slow, small and has made bad decisions multiple times....

With Hundley going to the Seahawks, the backup job is sure to go to him. They would likely cut both Alex McGough and Austin Davis now. I like Alex. He was an udfa from FIU and I believe we liked him in the seventh but for some reason didn’t get him as an udfa

Jets probably working the phones to try an fleece a team

Probably get the ‘will keep all out QB’s’ line soon

Back
Top Bottom