Other Teams Qbs That Might Get Cut? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Teams Qbs That Might Get Cut?

fales can win a game or two... yes right show me....we will be the joke of town on espn. Miami is very strange when it come to qb position for last 18 yr....I think dolphins are trying sell ticket than win SB

Have you actually watched preseason, Fales can not win a game by himself, but he can make enough throws to help the a team that will have a great running game, good receivers, and TEs that will become his best friend.

The Defense should help somewhat, I believe sometime during the year, the defense will pick it up another notch.

So 2 games is doable, more might be looking for trouble or conceding the season.

What have you seen that tells you Fales is good enough? Are we watching the same games? He's looked slow, small and has made bad decisions multiple times....

He has been accurate enough where next to a good running team, he could get by, though his decisions have not been great, but in some games, they were actually good enough...Actually for the most part, even when he made a bad decision, they were normally not horrible where it could be intercepted or put Miami in horrible field position to eventually punt.

I am not saying Fales should be the backup for many years to come, but for this year Miami could survive with him as backup, as long as he is not counted to play more then a few games.

Have you actually watched preseason, Fales can not win a game by himself, but he can make enough throws to help the a team that will have a great running game, good receivers, and TEs that will become his best friend.

The Defense should help somewhat, I believe sometime during the year, the defense will pick it up another notch.

So 2 games is doable, more might be looking for trouble or conceding the season. I want see this...Fales is not better than Moore. so what u think going happen..

@TomPelissero: Crazy scene: #Jets players were on the bus when they stopped, told Teddy Bridgewater he’d been traded, he waved goodbye, then they drove off, source said. Bridgewater headed to the #Saints. Wild.

pretty cold

@TomPelissero: Crazy scene: #Jets players were on the bus when they stopped, told Teddy Bridgewater he’d been traded, he waved goodbye, then they drove off, source said. Bridgewater headed to the #Saints. Wild.

pretty cold

Beat me to it UK

Petty will probably get cut loose, and I think he keeps 3 QBs on the roster and picks up a PS qb since Petty isn’t eligible.
Your probably right about Petty but I keep him over Brock and the rookie PS is pretty much in written in stone its just accord ing to whom that it is at this point.

Former Florida Gator QB, Jeff Driskel has looked extremely good for the Bengals this preseason and is fighting perennial backup, Matt Barkley. I was never a big fan in college but Driskel has looked surprisingly good this year. Sometimes players mature and show some judgement that has eluded them in the past. I know that he is best known for his big arm and legendary big butt (those interested can google it), but on playing form this year he appears better than Fales, Osweiler and Petty.

If Gase is serious about the backup already being on the roster, so be it...like I said, we could somewhat survive with Fales, but If it's a smokescreen to pick up a QB that's let go, I hope Mike Glennon is dropped, and we take him.

I wanted Teddy as backup insurance or at least trade bait. Jets worked that nicely .

I wanted Bridgewater as a backup and potential starter in the future.

If Dobbs gets released I'd be all over it.

@TomPelissero: Crazy scene: #Jets players were on the bus when they stopped, told Teddy Bridgewater he’d been traded, he waved goodbye, then they drove off, source said. ...

ahh, the value of Uber....

Back
Top Bottom