Outgained 415-175 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Outgained 415-175

Your concern is endearing. Thanks for that. When RT isn’t on the team anymore, I will support the existing QB, and evaluate him appropriately. I WON’T, unlike you, blame him for things that have nothing to do with his performance.

Unlike you, I won’t hate him out of the box like you’ve been doing for years. I’ll give him a fair evaluation.

Now, here’s the question, Nancy. Go douche yourself, get the stinky hate out, and think about this: When Tannehill is gone, whomever will you blame for everything that goes wrong in your life?

LOL dude I’ve been RIGHT about Tannheill from the very beginning. Why don’t you just give me my props!!

Gase has mastered winning ugly. I get so frustrated with some of his calls/decisions, but he has done it enough that it's not just dumb luck. What would he do with decent oline, d- coordinator, and qb??

Because you aren’t?

Please just say for me one time.. “Martel you were completely right about Tannehill from the start. I never should have questioned your draft guru ways and I bow down to your superior football knowledge. Along with that, I will no longer refer to myself as the GOAT and in return I will refer to you, Martel, as the GOAT LORD KING”

That’s all I ask bro thank you in advance

Seriously. You claiming to be right is like saying
“AL GORE WON FLORIDA IN 2000! I WAS RIGHT! WORSHIP ME!”

If you took a poll of football pundits around the World right now they would correctly identify that I have been right about the Tannehill situation far more than you. Now will you please say that phrase that I wrote out above. I can’t stay on here all night as I have to get back to making my Tannehill voodoo doll

Thx In adv fam

It’s the status quo for our wins. Only get the wins when the other team beats themselves. Or we get red zone turnovers which we got in the first three weeks. But since it’s always an ugly win. A win is a win. But we know, we watch every week. This team sucks. Offensively it is painful to watch. We may have one or two actual nice drives a game along with 7 punts and some turnovers. We never have that complete ass whooping game or just a game where we hold a two score lead and win. Gase can’t gameplan, he can’t call plays, his clock management is awful. Gamesense laughable. He really has no positives as a leader and HC/OC. It’s now a weekly image of him alone on the bench looking at his playsheet and photos. I don’t see any other HC’s doing that. They may sit with QB to show something but never jut alone. Quite strange.

Please just say for me one time.. “Martel you were completely right about Tannehill from the start. I never should have questioned your draft guru ways and I bow down to your superior football knowledge. Along with that, I will no longer refer to myself as the GOAT and in return I will refer to you, Martel, as the GOAT LORD KING”

That’s all I ask bro thank you in advance

And what do you have to offer in return?

Let me guess, a Chili’s gift card, like the one you offered before Tannehill beat the Titans this year, you ******* fraud?

If you took a poll of football pundits around the World right now they would correctly identify that I have been right about the Tannehill situation far more than you. Now will you please say that phrase that I wrote out above. I can’t stay on here all night as I have to get back to making my Tannehill voodoo doll

Thx In adv fam

I’ll buy the Tannehill voodoo doll bit.

Regarding the rest of it? I’m happy celebrating a Dolphins win. You do your weird stalker thing at your leisure.

BUH bye.

Gase has mastered winning ugly. I get so frustrated with some of his calls/decisions, but he has done it enough that it's not just dumb luck. What would he do with decent oline, d- coordinator, and qb??

This is silly IMO.

"Winning ugly" against relative low level comp and getting BLOWN OUT CONSISTENTLY in meaningful games!

You're right!

That's really an ironic funny!

Thanks!

BNF

I agree, I don't know what has happened to Gase, when he came to Miami he was aggressive, he actually had Miami Passing to much, and if the Dolphins won a game like this, he would almost be in a bad mood if you called it a win.

I understand he is trying not to overuse Tannehill, but at the very least crunch you have to play to win, not try not to lose, and place on our Defense.

Speaking of Defense, is it possible during pressure time, they could actually cover people. How the heck does a receiver get that open on 4th down, going for the game? Just a little better pass, Miami loses.

Agreed on Gase, I really don't understand it. He definitely does not trust his offense to run traditional "big plays", like a pass to the sticks on 3rd and long, or a run up the gut on 3rd and short.
I'm not sure what he sees in going against the grain in key situations that just need simple physicality. It's putting a strain on this team's identity, definitely not winning football, definitely not a dominant team, more like one lucky to win the ones that it can.

I dunno 3TD passes on 137 yards is peettt efficient QB play. Problem is lack on consistency. Seems where 3 and out or TD drive. Sustained offense is rare.

Almost seems like Gase is allergic to offensive success. "Hmmm...Those short passes to Drake have been working well....give me another screen to Parker!"

Miami really struggles against mobile quarterbacks. But, they found a way to win and that counts for something. Nothing wrong with winning ugly, especially when you are decimated by injuries.

Back
Top Bottom