Patrick Surtain | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs_no_1 said:
Saban is bluffing! The way I see it, this is like a poker match, Carl is like a shark that smells blood, he see's Saban shacking all over the table (Edwards signing) why, oh why would Carl not call that bluff?

all i can say is try and call his bluff and see us keep sirtan this year and franchise him next and then trade him for a 4th and dont say we cant trade for a forth because look at travis henry he was and there asking for a 3rd :evil: :cooldude:

Chiefs_no_1 said:
Green was worth every penny of that 1st and 5... What doesn't make sense to me, is why would Saban sign a FA corner and go from a bad situation to worse?
Im not debating Green's value. I was pointing out petersons past in these situations. he tries to play other GMs for fools and it wont happen with St Nick.

Chiefs_no_1 said:
I am a huge fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, and I'd just like to ask, what is the hold up on this Patrick Surtain deal? It should be done any minute we've made a very generous offer of a fourth round pick and that should be enough... Saban only has two more weeks to find another suitor and it doesn't look like that's happening, so it looks like he's going to be wearing red and gold for the fourth!!!

Sign on the dotted line already Saban :french:

X_____________________

That's why the KC defense is as cheap as their GM. Good luck covering Randy Moss...Maybe Sammy Knight will help, hehehe.

Predaphin said:
That's why the KC defense is as cheap as their GM. Good luck covering Randy Moss...Maybe Sammy Knight will help, hehehe.

Oh my god!!!

::Hyperventilating into paper bag::

This was updated 3/5/05... why do are cap #'s not agree?[/QUOTE]

The cap isn't a hard thing to massage. Players get reworked deals, waived ect. Miami has plenty of options. No #2 pick ? No Surtain !

Predaphin said:
Oh god, Id pay to see knight get embarassed trying to cover Moss. By the time he rotated over to help out or pick up moss, randy would be 30 strides ahead of leadfooted Sammy. Just :roflmao: @ that thought.

I've read this thread twice now to grasp the idiocy of it and this is my evaluation.

It's like trying to talk to a brick wall.

Boik14 said:
Oh god, Id pay to see knight get embarassed trying to cover Moss. By the time he rotated over to help out or pick up moss, randy would be 30 strides ahead of leadfooted Sammy. Just :roflmao: @ that thought.

Good lord, Sammy Knight covering Moss ? You poor souls don't
know what defense is anymore.

Chiefs_no_1 said:
You guys have two weeks left, you need to free up about 5 million cap room, and back log the you know what out of the rookie contracts, how can you possibly get this done, in two weeks? I'm willing to wait and see, I know we're the only one bidding
Where's the proof that you're the ONLY one bidding!? Are you an insider?? I think NOT

Chiefs, do you realize that an older, less talented Duane Starks recently got traded for a 3rd.

You still call a 4th for Surtain generous?

Peterson will cave just like he always does. If not, Chicago, Washington, Indy and maybe a couple other teams will be calling the Phins on draft day.

Sgt.FinFan said:
Good lord, Sammy Knight covering Moss ? You poor souls don't
know what defense is anymore.
WTF are you talking about? Im a phins fan bro. I was pointing out what a mismatch it would be

GRYPHONK said:
Chiefs, do you realize that an older, less talented Duane Starks recently got traded for a 3rd.

You still call a 4th for Surtain generous?

Peterson will cave just like he always does. If not, Chicago, Washington, Indy and maybe a couple other teams will be calling the Phins on draft day.
Good point Gryph. And you left out how an older, less talented Mike McKenzie was dealt for a #2.

Boik14 said:
WTF are you talking about? Im a phins fan bro. I was pointing out what a mismatch it would be

Sorry dude, quoted the wrong part of the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom