Patriots power struggle? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots power struggle?

Okay, quick poll. If they separate who will have more success without the other, Brady or Belichick?

Depends on where they would end up, but if Belichick goes somewhere like the Giants, and Brady stays with McDaniels as HC, I think Belichick would win a SB before Brady. Don't get me wrong, Brady would probably still be winning the division, but his body WILL break down eventually. He has another good 3 years, if that. BB has a longer window to build a champion.

Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile, in unfortunate football reality, the Pats might be on their way to another SB.

I thought the trade strange. Figured he would be the one BB would hitch his wagon to in the future.

I believe all that. I bet Belichick knew Garoppolo was the real deal and so far he looks like he is. Brady likely has more pull in Krafts eyes than Bill so if Brady was a bitch and wanted Jimmy gone Kraft made it happen.

We will see in the morning, but I tend to believe this. There has been whispers about this in the past few weeks. Something about the Jimmy G trade caused some damage.

Sounds like maybe Brady intends on playing for a few more years and was scared B.B. would replace him with Jimmy G so forced Kraft to force the issue and trade him away.

Meanwhile, BB probably wanted to continue his legacy with Jimmy G who he knew could pick up where Brady left off.

If that’s what went down, I could see B.B. skipping town to NY and trying to cement his legacy by winning a SB without Brady.
tumblr_m3m7xf0z6t1qfw2dno1_400.gif

Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile, in unfortunate football reality, the Pats might be on their way to another SB.

If a story like this breaks, I think the ensuing drama would be too much for them to overcome. I think the Steelers are a bit of a team of destiny this year and will upset them somehow. If not, I could see the Saints or Panthers beating them in the Super Bowl.

Stupid story! If it is true Kraft did the right thing keeping Brady.

Word is there is some upper level rift in NE. Ross must break the bank, give him part ownership, whatever, to bring him to Miami. He will get rid of Tannehill and fix the OLine, once and for all.

I would tell you what I think of what you posted but...I want to be nice.

if bb leave all they are going to do is hire one of their asst coach. brady will be hungry to proved he can still win superbowl. with out bb..

LaCanfora has been wrong about so much that I'm not sure I even trust him on this... but he is more of a credible guy than the original reporter on this story...

It would be funny if it happened and BB went to the 49'ers. It would be even funnier if Cleveland offered BB so much money he couldn't turn them down. It will not be so funny if this turns out to not be true!

Jobs are on the line in New England. That team is falling apart.

If a story like this breaks, I think the ensuing drama would be too much for them to overcome. I think the Steelers are a bit of a team of destiny this year and will upset them somehow. If not, I could see the Saints or Panthers beating them in the Super Bowl.

I see manufactured dysfunction. It's gone so good for so long. There's no reason for it. Especially now. I will hope real hard though.

I have the Saints pegged for another title fwiw. Hoping it's against the pats in a heartbreaking manner. Maybe one day the sights will be set higher.

Back
Top Bottom