PFT: Fins Want Warner | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFT: Fins Want Warner

what about trading a couple of defensive players to atlanta( god knows they need them) for their first pick. afterall i dont think they are looking for a qb or a rb?

i dont know,.... just thinking out loud,..i mean on the keyboard:confused: :confused: :confused:

Nope Ben Roehlisberger (sp) could be the best in the draft. JP Losman would be good as well, maybe Walters out of Arizona st. Manning will be long gone.

Originally posted by fearthefish
you realize if we get Kurt Warner we also get his wife... now who needs that pain in the a$$!

AMEN! We don't want Brigette Nielson Wannabees!!!!!

I'm a Jay basher but I say we stick with him for one more year but we HAVE TO draft a QB on day one this year. Whether it's Eli, Big Ben*, Walter*, Losman, Navarre, or trading for/drafting Henson. We can't keep looking away from the future at QB.

Warner would be great if he were 5 years younger.

I LIKE PHILIP RIVERS WITH NC STATE. I AM AN FSU FAN AND I SAW HIM THROW ALL OVER THEM, EVEN THOUGH FLORIDA STATE TOOK THE GAME IN OT. HE HAS BETTER NUMBERS THAN ALL THE TOP QB's IN THE COUNTRY. HE IS BETTER ACROSS THE BOARD AGAINST MANNING AND ONLY WHITE FROM OKLAHOMA HAS MORE TD PASSES. THIS GUY HAS COMPLETED OVER 70% OF HIS PASSES THIS YEAR AND IS BEING OVER LOOKED FOR THE HEISMAN. HE WILL PROBABLY BE OVER LOOKED EARLY IN THE DRAFT AS WELL. HE HAS GOOD ENOUGH SCRAMBLING ABILITY AND A QUICK ENOUGH RELEASE TO BE ABLE TO SURVIVE WITH OUR O-LINE. THIS GUY WILL BE GOOD IN THE NFL - JUST WATCH. HIS RECORD REFLECTS A LACK OF DEFENSE WITH NC STATE. BRING HIM TO MIAMI!!!

College #s dont mean much. We don't need a big project like Rivers. I'd pass on him for someone who has an arm & can actually throw the ball & not sling it from the side.

I'M SORRY - DIDN'T MARINO SLING IT FROM HIS SIDE AND WASN'T HE ALSO A "PROJECT"? NOT TO MENTION THAT HE WAS PASSED OVER MANY TIMES, TOO.

YOU WILL EAT THOSE WORDS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS.

HELL NO!!! I hope not! not another statue! .......

Greise,Bledsoe,Warner=NFL statues

First off it's nice to see everyone agrees on something around here: NO FRIGGIN WAY ON WARNER!

You have to consider the source on this one however. PFT is the same rag that- just last week- reported that Michael Vick would NOT play again this year. That same day a report came out saying that he would be the backup this weekend and would likely play; he did. This same "source" has reported several other unsubstantiated items over the past couple of years. Sometimes they're right but most of the time they're either "reporting" information that's already common knowledge or they're just throwing crap against the wall to see if it sticks; I don't think this one will.

Quarterbacks have changed since the early days where theyd sit back and look around and throw the ball in the pocket. The new generation quarterback is a major threat, he can run AND throw. Guys like Steve Mcnair and Mike Vick are the type of quarterbacks of the future. THe only thing is, whats going to happen to them when they get older? I personally dont think we need to switch on QBs at the moment. Jay can win us games so all we need is a better line and good WRs and were set. Seriously guys thats all were lacking right now is a good line and good WRs if we had those we would be golden.

Why doesn't anyone bring up Sage? He already knows the system. He has been patient, and he already knows this team. We could probably resign him fairly cheaply to a longer term deal. His arm is WAY stronger than Couch's.

GO SAGE!!!

Re: Re: Re: PFT: Fins Want Warner

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

funny you mention that...wasn't griese taken in the 98 draft? ;) his career could've been COMPLETELY different...

He's the first one that i thought of after i posted that. no doubt in my mind that he would have done alot better with marino as a tutor. But then again, anything would be better.

Way to go JJ!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom