Potential Draft Day Steals | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Draft Day Steals

I don't know what to think of Jayson Oweh.

The athlete is phenomenal. Reportedly able to run in the 4.3 range at 250 pounds.

Then there's the lack of production. Can a good coach develop this kid? I'd want to know a lot more about him, such as his work ethic, etc.

Work ethic is not a problem for him.

QB: Kellen Mond like his physical traits, experienced, winner, developmental QB.
RB: Trey Sermon (agree with you the injury’s could push him down, some great tape)
WR: Amari Rodgers (love his game he may be my favorite sleeper)
TE: Kenny Yeboah I remember the Florida Ole miss game him and Pitts were going back n Forth as dominant mismatch TEs
OL: Not gonna act like a OL guru I’m not but liked Quinn Meinerz at senior bowl.
DL: Tyler Shelvin NT from LSU just a massive run clogger love the idea of him backing up Raekwon.
LB: not sure you can consider him Under the Radar but I really like Baron Browning. He’s like a longer more athletic Raekwon McMillan may be the perfect rotational/developmental LB to replace McKinney eventually.
DB: Richard Lecounte from Georgia ball hawking safety got a bunch of ints against my gators. Had a bad traffic accident that caused him to miss most of the season but he’s a good player.
ST: Anthony Schwartz, Track star, pure speed, could become an instant factor on special teams/Gadget plays

6'0 1/2"
32 3/4" arms
194 lbs
4.25 40
38.5" vert
10'08" broad
1st team SEC
4 INT's - 2 returned for TD's
Extensive experience in press
Allowed 0 TD's when lines up outside
Higher grade in man coverage than Surtain or Horn by PFF

Currently projected to go outside the Top 40

Eric Stokes is imo a better CB prospect than either of the guys that went Top 10 in 2020 and certainly much better than the guys that went Top 20. I'd be shocked if he's available at 36.

6'0 1/2"
32 3/4" arms
194 lbs
4.25 40
38.5" vert
10'08" broad
1st team SEC

Eric Stokes is imo a better CB prospect than either of the guys that went Top 10 in 2020 and certainly much better than the guys that went Top 20. I'd be shocked if he's available at 36.
I like Surtain the most. That guy is the ultimate technician. Farley, Horn, and Stokes are all about even, but I like Stokes the most.

6'0 1/2"
32 3/4" arms
194 lbs
4.25 40
38.5" vert
10'08" broad
1st team SEC

I like Surtain the most. That guy is the ultimate technician. Farley, Horn, and Stokes are all about even, but I like Stokes the most.
Surtain needs to run sub 4.5..then I’d agree..he’s said to be pretty slow!

Back
Top Bottom