Props to Tua on GW Drive | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Tua on GW Drive

That’s a team stat
It’s only a team stat when it furthers your argument. It’s like child’s play picking apart dim witted poster’s arguments. They have no game except “Tua didn’t do it.” We already know the game. When “Mahommes leads Chiefs to playoffs” or “Brady leads Buccs to SB” do you call that a team stat? No you don’t, so why are THEY getting credit and not Tua? Because many posters here hate Tua so much that they’re unwilling to concede when he plays well, and they think they’re being smart by saying Tua’s wins are team wins and Tua’s losses are all on Tua. Please. If you people are going to bring it, don’t bring a stick to a gun fight.

It’s only a team stat when it furthers your argument. It’s like child’s play picking apart dim witted poster’s arguments. They have no game except “Tua didn’t do it.” We already know the game. When “Mahommes leads Chiefs to playoffs” or “Brady leads Buccs to SB” do you call that a team stat? No you don’t, so why are THEY getting credit and not Tua? Because many posters here hate Tua so much that they’re unwilling to concede when he plays well, and they think they’re being smart by saying Tua’s wins are team wins and Tua’s losses are all on Tua. Please. If you people are going to bring it, don’t bring a stick to a gun fight.
Wins are universally thought of as team stats…Super Bowls included. When I tell some folks Marino was the most talented QB I’ve ever seen, and they respond with, “durrrrr how many rings he gots?” I quickly find out who I can ignore for football talk.

Last edited:
That’s a team stat
Sure is wins and losses is a team stat, hopefully the trolls keep that in mind when they lose a game this year and not have a meltdown and blame everything on Tua, because that’s exactly what will happen by the same trolls waiting for that first loss.

Sure is wins and losses is a team stat, hopefully the trolls keep that in mind when they lose a game this year and not have a meltdown and blame everything on Tua, because that’s exactly what will happen by the same trolls waiting for that first loss.
We’ll to be fair…many Tua supporters use the Dolphins’ record in his defense. Cant have it both ways.

In a critical moment the QB made a good read, and followed that with good execution. As fans we should be both loving this and expecting more of this. Not everything needs to be controversial.
Pretty much this... I mean, there's absolutely nothing negative about that play... Somehow, some people show up and turn it into a shitshow. I mean whats next, Tua throws a 50 yard TD and someone will complain he wasnt winking at the camera while throwing the ball... Its getting ridiculous.

Pretty much this... I mean, there's absolutely nothing negative about that play... Somehow, some people show up and turn it into a ****show. I mean whats next, Tua throws a 50 yard TD and someone will complain he wasnt winking at the camera while throwing the ball... Its getting ridiculous.
He was comfortable, thinking on his feet, made the perfect read and threw a perfect pass. Not a tough pass, certainly, but the players had to be feeling the pressure of holding serve in that situation. Overall, very nice play that this team, in years past and under other regimes, doesn’t make. We’ve ALL seen it. Just a little thing, but nice to see.

They want it both ways. If Tua does well he didn’t really do it. The team did it. If he doesn’t that’s all on him. Pathetic really. I don’t know how anyone who can call themselves a fan and behave this way. I have my suspicions

Back
Top Bottom