Qb Pick Now, Or Qb Pick Next Draft? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb Pick Now, Or Qb Pick Next Draft?

Would you use your top selection for a QB this year, or wait for next year?

Depends who is there for us this year, and how our Staff rated him.

If you make a solid plan to wait for next year, no matter what, you could pass on the next great QB this year, for next year, where Miami will have no idea where they will be drafting (Could be even later then 13 if this coaching staff is worthy), and who will be there when Miami does draft.

You can only worry about this moment, but if it falls to the point where Miami has to wait till next year... You cross your fingers, and hope for the best.

I do not want to suck for Tua for three reasons. First, we must win now, go for SB every year. there is $180 million payroll on the line, wide receivers playing for their livelihood.
Second, we do not need Tua, we need an elite quarterback and it does not need to be Tua.
Third, Tua is not a generational prospect, one in a decade, because there have been better quaterbacks to come out, quite a few. So he is not this guy that no one can do without.

Your Orlando Apollos have as just a good of a chance at winning the super bowl as we do in 2019.

No, "we" don't "KNOW." We see a high likelihood of success.

Yes we do know. That "high likelihood" you are talking about is called "knowing."

In a double slit photon experiment we do not know where each photon will hit on the wall, but we damn sure know where the majority will hit, and there will be a wave distribution on the wall. That is called knowing.

Just because we do not where each photon will actually hit, we do not predict that it will be a tangled web distribution. No, it will be a wave pattern. We know.

Last edited:
Draft a developmental guy in the mid rounds this year (potential backup QB) - IF there is a QB our staff is intrigued with and then draft a franchise future starting QB next year in 1st round.

I think we should draft a Qb this year mid round guy who has long term backup potential and take a shot at getting lucky. Jarret Stidham, Will Grier, Easton Stick someone in that category rounds 3-5 range. I want a pass rusher round 1, really starting to warm up to the idea of Brian Burns at 13
I agree with u except drafting guy be backup. give him every chance to be started if he is good. I don't think their is that much of difference between stidham ,grier and murry.

Yes we do know. That "high likelihood" you are talking about is called "knowing."

In a double slit photon experiment we do not know where each photon will hit on the wall, but we damn sure know where the majority will hit, and there will be a wave distribution on the wall. That is called knowing.

Just because we do not where each photon will actually hit, we do not predict that it will be a tangled web distribution. No, it will be a wave pattern. We know.

Agree, with two tweaks. One, teams can pick only one 'photon' and no one knows where it will land. Two, we know a majority of those 'photons' will be average or worse.

Definitely next draft. To be honest. None of these QBs are legit. Just my opinion

Agree, with two tweaks. One, teams can pick only one 'photon' and no one knows where it will land. Two, we know a majority of those 'photons' will be average or worse.

No, photons will fall in the bell of the distribution and we do not care about exceptions. That's how you know.

I would like a QB this year... in whatever round that makes sense.

If that QB doesn’t show something we go after that class next year.

You get the first pick. You get to make that decision for yourself instead of someone else making it for you. What are you arguing here? Is this even a serious argument?

To answer your question. Tua will be the best next year unless his leg falls off.
BREAKING NEWS!
upload_2019-3-6_21-41-4.png

My real answer is 2021 :)
images

Back
Top Bottom