RB? Flo knows better. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB? Flo knows better.

The josh Jacobs that rushed for over 1k yards in both seasons he’s been in the league.

So stat compiling helps teams win?

Myles Gaskin averaged more total yards per game than Jacobs. If Jacobs is scary. Gaskin must be terrifying

So stat compiling helps teams win?

Myles Gaskin averaged more total yards per game than Jacobs. If Jacobs is scary. Gaskin must be terrifying
You do watch Football right, not just hang out in forums claiming you do?
LV losing had nothing to do with Jacobs. He did his part, put up great numbers. It’s their Defense that lost them games. But he’s 10x what Gaskin is.

Running the ball has more to do with offensive line than it does the difference between Gaskin and a top rated RB.

And they didn’t address the line much either.

Regardless, a talented runner can make an underwhelming line a bit better than it really is.

Ajayi was an absolute beast while he was here.

And Ajayi was a day 1 or 2 talent that was only available late due to his knees.

Sans injury and character concerns, you typically aren’t going to get an Ajayi level talent in round 4, 5 and lower.

You do watch Football right, not just hang out in forums claiming you do?
LV losing had nothing to do with Jacobs. He did his part, put up great numbers. It’s their Defense that lost them games. But he’s 10x what Gaskin is.

3.9 yards per carry is great? 😂 super scary

Gaskin was consistently good last year. Only thing that held him back from being one of the best in the league was the injury and then Covid. Besides that we could use a bruiser. Let’s get Rhamondre Stevenson if he’s there next pick. Bruiser who can block to complement Gaskin.
Gaskin is alright but he is not one of the best in the league at all. Laughable. And some of the players behind him are garbage (I'm looking at you, Laird, you slow weakling who can't make plays).

And they didn’t address the line much either.

Regardless, a talented runner can make an underwhelming line a bit better than it really is.

They added a 2nd rounder. Have three players coming off rookie years they expect to play better year two. Especially considering they are moving two of them to better positional fits. The offensive line should be much better next year.

Gaskin is alright but he is not one of the best in the league at all. Laughable. And some of the players behind him are garbage (I'm looking at you, Laird, you slow weakling who can't make plays).
That’s my whole point right there. Gaskin is about all we got and he ain’t great.

Jacobs is regarded around the league as one of the best young RBs, anyone saying the same about Gaskin? Nope. I mean after all he did average more yards per carry. Right

Yup. He sure did. Which is exactly what I’ve said from the beginning. Jacobs is better. But it didn’t matter because of the offensive line play. The running game is important. But it lives and dies with the line play. Period.

Yup. He sure did. Which is exactly what I’ve said from the beginning. Jacobs is better. But it didn’t matter because of the offensive line play. The running game is important. But it lives and dies with the line play. Period
But even after rushing for all those yards and TDs the Raiders still felt they needed to improve the Oline, they did overdraft Leatherwood. So one could say both lines needed improvement and yet one rushed for over 1k yards. Gaskin can’t do it alone and we can’t rely on what’s here. They all missed time last season and we don’t have the depth for that to happen

Running backs are good for 4 years.. We have a young team. We can get one next year. Im happy so far. We got 3 guys who can contribute right away. WR, OLB and a FS. All big holes last year. Yes RB was a big hole but so was the other 3

Yup. He sure did. Which is exactly what I’ve said from the beginning. Jacobs is better. But it didn’t matter because of the offensive line play. The running game is important. But it lives and dies with the line play. Period.
My point this whole time isn’t replacing Gaskin but get him a running mate or something. Him and Ahmed are similar runners and from what I’ve seen Brown isn’t a great option either.

our pick was in quick. we knew who we wanted

View attachment 75083
Grier ain’t out here trying to appease y’all 😂😂😂😂😂
I know it’s common for teams to say they got the guys they wanted all along, but I really believe it this year more than most. They full on time travelled to get their pick in at the speed they did.

Also a lot of Grier and Flo saying they were nervous their guy would be gone and feeling relieved when they weren’t. I don’t remember that necessarily being the sentiment in years past.

Back
Top Bottom