Real Problem With The Offense | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Real Problem With The Offense

I mean it can’t just be Osweiller when you see pretty much the same damn offense on the field with the exception of a potentially converted deep ball or two and a slightly higher chance of scrambling mixed in with a called QB keeper . . . Which all tends to get offset by a noticeable decrease in avoidable sacks and in getting behind the sticks.

The real problem is Adam Gase and his need for too many perfect parts for his offense to run. One mistake sets this team back every single damn drive and that just isn’t a proper expectation for any offense, not in todays high octane NFL.

The solution . . . Hell who knows. My guess . . . .Ryan and Gase get one more shot in 2019 and it will get ugly relly quick if the offense looks like the same **** we have seen with similar meddling results. Gase won’t get access to a top QB prospect but will get his choice of the day 3 crop.

Oh it can be just Osweiler. He's left two Tds on the field the last two games with a wide ass open Parker (Texans) and Amendola (Jets). I am not a film guy but I would assume there were some other opportunities left on the table as well. Thill doesnt put up 6 points against that Jets Defense at home. No way. You know that.

I mean it can’t just be Osweiller when you see pretty much the same damn offense on the field with the exception of a potentially converted deep ball or two and a slightly higher chance of scrambling mixed in with a called QB keeper . . . Which all tends to get offset by a noticeable decrease in avoidable sacks and in getting behind the sticks.

The real problem is Adam Gase and his need for too many perfect parts for his offense to run. One mistake sets this team back every single damn drive and that just isn’t a proper expectation for any offense, not in todays high octane NFL.

The solution . . . Hell who knows. My guess . . . .Ryan and Gase get one more shot in 2019 and it will get ugly relly quick if the offense looks like the same **** we have seen with similar meddling results. Gase won’t get access to a top QB prospect but will get his choice of the day 3 crop.

When Gase has Thill as the starting QB the team has averaged 27 points at home.

Oh it can be just Osweiler. He's left two Tds on the field the last two games with a wide *** open Parker (Texans) and Amendola (Jets). I am not a film guy but I would assume there were some other opportunities left on the table as well. Thill doesnt put up 6 points against that Jets Defense at home. No way. You know that.

He had 7 points against the Jets at home in 2013. Stop pretending Tannehill is better than he is.

The biggest problem is the disparity in how we play at home vs the road. You can't show up flat and then turn the ball over when you are on the road.
Ryan has 13 turnovers in 9 road games under Gase. You can't have that and be successful.

The biggest problem is the disparity in how we play at home vs the road. You can't show up flat and then turn the ball over when you are on the road.
Ryan has 13 turnovers in 9 road games under Gase. You can't have that and be successful.

I agree with that, but I think there is meat left on the bone there. Gase and Thill just havent had the time to get it together because of injuries. They may never because of that.

That was 5 years ago and this thread is about Gase being the worst coach in the league. Get in your lane.

You said Tannehill would never have a game like that against the Jets at home. 20% of his starts he scored only 7 points. Tannehill is also 1-4 against the Jets at home.

You said Tannehill would never have a game like that against the Jets at home. 20% of his starts he scored only 7 points. Tannehill is also 1-4 against the Jets at home.

That Jets team that we saw on Sunday. Im not trying to get into a Jets and thill history class here. Reading comprehension is lacking.

1. without Wilson the offense is not explosive.. that your main reason. Wilson open up field for grants.

That Jets team that we saw on Sunday. Im not trying to get into a Jets and thill history class here. Reading comprehension is lacking.

So he would have done better at home vs a team that is 16th in points against than he did against a team in. 2013 which was 19th?

So he would have done better at home vs a team that is 16th in points against than he did against a team in. 2013 which was 19th?

Man I have no clue. That question isnt even remotely relevant. I am talking about Gase's coaching when he has Thill. In 2013, Philbin was coaching the team so.......Even then, he put up 20 points on the road against the Jets in week 2 so I would think he would have done better at home. Any more brain teasers?

Oh it can be just Osweiler. He's left two Tds on the field the last two games with a wide *** open Parker (Texans) and Amendola (Jets). I am not a film guy but I would assume there were some other opportunities left on the table as well. Thill doesnt put up 6 points against that Jets Defense at home. No way. You know that.

When Gase has Thill as the starting QB the team has averaged 27 points at home.

Dolphins @ home PPG with Tannehill in Gase era (9 games) = 27.11

Dolphins @ home PPG with Cutler, Moore, Fales & Brock in the Gase era (11 games) = 22.55

———————-

Dolphins on the road PPG with Tannehill in Gase era (9 games) = 14.33

Dolphins on the road PPG with Moore, Cutler and Brock in Gase era (11 games) = 19.09

———————

Dolphins vs. Jets PPG with Tannehill in the Gase era (2 games) = 23.5

Dolphins vs. Jets PPG with Moore, Cutler and Osweiller in the Gase era (4 games) = 21

———————

Dolphins total PPG with Tannehill in Gase era (18 games) = 20.61

Dolphins total PPG with Moore, Cutler, Fales and Brock in Gase era (23 games) = 19.91

———————

Total games played by Tannehill in Gase era = 18

Total games played by Cutler, Moore, Fales and Osweiller in Gase era = 23

———————

Total salary earned by Tannehill in Gase era = $44 million (Being generous not including pro rated signing bonuses)

Total salary earned by Moore (2 years), Cutler, Brock and Fales (2 years) in Gase era = $16 million

———————

I will let you put all that into a vacuum and explain to me how much greater Ryan Tannehill is, in the grand scheme of things, for this organization in the Gase era.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom