Report: Martin had drug issues (Pouncey too?) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Martin had drug issues (Pouncey too?)

Coulple head cases..... Pouncy probley not the type of person you want on your team either. The talent is there but he is bad news I think. With the whole Hernandez thing and now possible drugs? Miami needs real football guys like Manning, luck , Saturday and Birk etc... Not pot smoker head cases like Ricky Williams , Martin , Incognito , Pouncy etc.

And there are a few bodies buried in his back yard -> there is a chance he wasn't all in like Hernandez -> I have friends who do things that I don't and we are still friends

This and actually it doesn't even take a few days for coke to be removed from you system. I work in a MAX A prison and you'd be surprised on how quick weed can be covered up with extreme water drinking, but your right it is more difficult to cover up.

Yeah it's called take a hair follicle sample see how water covers that up

Philbin put together such a class team of "his guys"...good job Philbin!!!

Eh, there were many factors that attributed to that. but he is definitely a douche.

Incidently - Which one of you guys is selling drugs in FLA? Way to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................ you just cost us the SB!

Incognito was high? Oh nooooo! Cmon man. Who doesn't smoke weed?

True but I don't see many players with missing hair so I wonder what the NFL does when they test. I'm betting its a urinalysis test in most instances. I've had my hair taken before for a job that I applied for and they need about 90-120 strands to get a true result. It did leave a bald spot on the back of my head. Have you ever noticed a Dolphins player to have any hair missing? Unless, they are pulling it from their legs or arms maybe.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Philbin put together such a class team of "his guys"...good job Philbin!!!

There before Philbin. Ireland, the culprit is gone.

I'd love to bash you guys for this but the reality is we'd all be very naïve to think this isn't going on in all 32 locker rooms.
Yeah but everybody knows your team is especially 'bout dat Jet Life, High Life...

Curreny-1.jpg

post7610LivingthehighlifeEngineeripPL-1.jpeg

Incidently - Which one of you guys is selling drugs in FLA? Way to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................ you just cost us the SB!

I don't sell drugs sir or use them and I despise drugs and drug users. I see them every day in the prison I work and they are all POS's. Obviously, the players in the NFL that abuse them don't deserve to be there and don't care about being the best. It is a shame. . . I do wonder if Martin used drugs before he got in the NFL. He is definitely a follower so I assume but would be interesting to know for sure. Terrible draft pick!

LOL @ all the people who refuse to read the article correctly and see that Pouncey is probably worse then Martin and Incog....the only person who doesnt have a drug related text about them is coincidentally Incognito. I agree with the poster who said we should trade Pouncey...hes gonna be worse for us then Ricky Williams.

The more complex, the more expensive.

Standard pee in a cup tests costs around $300.00

Start talking hair folicle or blood tests talking thousands.

Incognito wrote back, “Hell yea Did u go to pouncey’s after? I’ll kill u if u did.”

Martin wrote back in two straight messages, “Lol hell no. No drugs for me rest of season.” Incognito texted back, “Goooood That s*** is ridiculous.”

After reading that it's safe to assume that Pouncey is throwing down at his place with some heavy drugs and not just "blowing trees" they're probably banging out lines of cocaine. The word molly is used to refer to MDMA, a supposedly a purer form of ecstasy. Ecstasy is usually laced with other stuff like methamphetamines to create an even better feeling for the user.

To be honest I'm starting to want Pouncey gone! Remember even in the message from Incognito's dad he spoke about how Pouncey is "drug addict". Take it for what it's worth but after hearing about that and reading this above I'm going to assume he's on some stuff.

Like someone else mentioned I would rather have our Oline all wifed up and with kids so we don't have to worry about them partying like they're dead heads! Now it looks like we just have to start completely fresh on our line.. Geez this is getting mighty exhausting!

Martin could easily say he only said that about the weed as an excuse not to go out with Richie and his sluts...My question is why did Richie attorney feel the need to release the texts to the public, SB week and a week before the Wells report......something tells me this ain't over and its going to get ugly.....

I hope Pouncey didn't tell the grand jury he never used drugs before? Lying to a grand jury is a felony...

When it comes down to it we just need some REAL leaders on this team.

Incognito wrote back, “Hell yea Did u go to pouncey’s after? I’ll kill u if u did.”

Martin wrote back in two straight messages, “Lol hell no. No drugs for me rest of season.” Incognito texted back, “Goooood That s*** is ridiculous.”

After reading that it's safe to assume that Pouncey is throwing down at his place with some heavy drugs and not just "blowing trees" they're probably banging out lines of cocaine. The word molly is used to refer to MDMA, a supposedly a purer form of ecstasy. Ecstasy is usually laced with other stuff like methamphetamines to create an even better feeling for the user.

To be honest I'm starting to want Pouncey gone! Remember even in the message from Incognito's dad he spoke about how Pouncey is "drug addict". Take it for what it's worth but after hearing about that and reading this above I'm going to assume he's on some stuff.

Like someone else mentioned I would rather have our Oline all wifed up and with kids so we don't have to worry about them partying like they're dead heads! Now it looks like we just have to start completely fresh on our line.. Geez this is getting mighty exhausting!

I've just realized how irrelevant my use (Allegedly) of pot in the 80's is to my overall knowledge of
drug stuff.

Back
Top Bottom