Report: Martin had drug issues (Pouncey too?) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Martin had drug issues (Pouncey too?)

I watched that episode years ao. It was a white lady that bought the "drugs" froma black lady. Then the black lady told the cops she ddn't sell her anything which of course it was a big lie.
Ozzy rules!!

Yes!

Black lady said, "I don't deal drugs, and I don't do drugs.....I'm a prostitute".

Thats a full drug test. They still test for the NFL banned substances list year-round, including the offseaon.

The banned substances list is stuff like steroids or other PEDs. They don't test for things like pot or ecstasy or cocaine more than once a year unless you're in the drug program.

At this point, I couldn't care less about Martin or Incognito. Both of those chumps are done as Dolphins. What concerns me is the Pouncey reference. That on top of his possible involvement in the Hernandez case... :bobdole:

The sooner we move on from him, the better. Unfortunately, we're stuck with him this year because we need to overhaul the line, but I really don't have any interest in resigning in 2015. Here's hoping he doesn't get busted midseason.

Ireland was such a ****ing disaster.

The banned substances list is stuff like steroids or other PEDs. They don't test for things like pot or ecstasy or cocaine more than once a year unless you're in the drug program.

Yep, thats what I siad. Twice actually. And there are certain stimulants on the banned substance list that are also present in designer drugs, like meth and ecstasy.

Yep, thats what I siad. Twice actually. And there are certain stimulants on the banned substance list that are also present in designer drugs, like meth and ecstasy.

Didn't Ocho come out and say that almost every WR in the league takes Ritalin?

Martin writes, “My friend Mary Jane has me glued to the couch.” Incognito writes back, “F***** stoner. Nobody finds this hilarious :lol:

until a positive results test is put forward, the High Court of public lynch mobbing needs to be shut down.

I'm sure Pouncey uses illegal drugs. I'm sure at least 50% (probably a lot more) of football players do.

The problem is that it might turn into a problem.

Unless there is physical evidence of drug use at pouncey's home; or he fails a drug test for whatever reason, this is just babble.

I'm sure Pouncey uses illegal drugs. I'm sure at least 50% (probably a lot more) of football players do.

The problem is that it might turn into a problem.

No doubt a ton do. I'd wager 90% of them just smoke weed, but how is it so few get caught? Unless youre Ricky Williams, in which case you might as well just light up on the sideline and bypass the drug test. Dude had to know it was coming lol

Didn't Ocho come out and say that almost every WR in the league takes Ritalin?

fact: FanAmerica doesn't get that the greatest percentage of competitors in sports at every level are ADD kids, despite that those kids are mostly... their own.

ADD is why they're so good at what they do. Ritalin and generics aid focus. let's get our heads out of the sand folks. Sportspharma isn't voodoo; it's America.

Back
Top Bottom