Report sheds new light on Miami Dolphins’ bold offseason, Jaylen Waddle selection | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report sheds new light on Miami Dolphins’ bold offseason, Jaylen Waddle selection

Hasn't taken a snap yet and we're already looking for reasons to say he's a bust

;)

Some of you are a joke. Saying crap like a rookie WR should lead the team his first year or he's a bust. You have no clue how the NFL works and your "knowledge" comes from ESPN or Cowherd. But for some reason your voice gets to be as loud as everyone else's. This forum needs a thumbs down or "eyeroll" reaction so maybe some of these retard hot take artists can realize they aren't quite as smart as they think they are. It really makes coming here obnoxious sometimes.
Here ya go. Download, and use at your discretion.

6525f1cc3f.gif

Hasn't taken a snap yet and we're already looking for reasons to say he's a bust

;)

Some of you are a joke. Saying crap like a rookie WR should lead the team his first year or he's a bust. You have no clue how the NFL works and your "knowledge" comes from ESPN or Cowherd. But for some reason your voice gets to be as loud as everyone else's. This forum needs a thumbs down or "eyeroll" reaction so maybe some of these retard hot take artists can realize they aren't quite as smart as they think they are. It really makes coming here obnoxious sometimes.
You can also opt for a myriad of facepalms.

pope_face_palm.jpg

Happy to talk WADDLE next offseason ... can’t say much right now, except that I preferred him to SMITH ....

Our WRs could be interesting this year, especially since I don’t see any chance that we become a ‘passing’ team this year ...

There won’t be any FITZMAJIC runnin wild this year, so it will be a more ‘controlled’ offense with TUA ...

I think Waddle will have a good season. We have a deep group of wideouts and it will be interesting how they work together.I think his min numbers will be 40 700 8tds. Add a few return plays or long runs . That would mean Parker,Fuller, and Williams stayed healthy and we are a 12-14 win team.

What if Devonte Smith lights it up? What then? Every WR is different? Each of them have their own path to greatness? Will you admit it was a bad pick/trade? What if Pitts and Chase ball out too?
He’s not going to light it up with hurts behind the wheel

If the Waddle pick doesn't work out, it is not an indication that the trade stunk. It's an indication that the scouting process is bad because Waddle would have been the pick if they stayed at 3. They think this guy matches what is missing in this offense. I'm totally convinced of that.

If Waddle is injured for more than 4 games this season. It was bad trade. Unless he leads the team in receiving while he is in.

If he does not lead the team in receiving. It was bad trade and pick. Please convince me otherwise if you disagree.
Cool, so if he were to become a hall of fame receiver but missed four games as a rookie, it was a bad trade?

stop with the instant gratification take. If you judge everyone by their rookie season you’ll end up with a lot of horgible takes.

Too many people evaluate players based on how the players impact their Madden team or their fantasy football league team. With sports gambling growing and becoming legal in different parts of the country, soon fans will judge players based on if they won or lost them money at one point in the season. Tua could throw for 5000 yards, 30 tds and 8 ints, but if he lost a bettor $500 in the Bills game because the Dolphins won by 4 instead of 6 they will still call him a bum.

I just think some of older fans have to realize that not all fans look at or judge players based on the same things we do.

2 1st round picks for Waddle says hes Rookie of the year.All pro next year.And when it's all said and done the best Wr Rb or TE in this draft.

A very interesting read.
FWIW, I think both Flores and Grier are now the benchmark for trades and gathering draft picks. I like the Waddle pick - wanted Smith - but happy that we got one of the best 3 WR in the draft.

Too many people evaluate players based on how the players impact their Madden team or their fantasy football league team. With sports gambling growing and becoming legal in different parts of the country, soon fans will judge players based on if they won or lost them money at one point in the season. Tua could throw for 5000 yards, 30 tds and 8 ints, but if he lost a bettor $500 in the Bills game because the Dolphins won by 4 instead of 6 they will still call him a bum.

I just think some of older fans have to realize that not all fans look at or judge players based on the same things we do.

I could care less about madden or any of that other bs. If you take a wr at 6 and he’s not producing at a high clip on a weekly basis in terms of consistency of production than you got hozed.

point blank period. And I don’t care if gesucky or any of these other “retards” want to tell ya any different.

wake the f up. This is pick 6 if you aren’t getting tyreek hill return here you failed with that trade out and pick investment in the player. Even then tyreek hill himself probably doesn’t go top 6 in a draft redo. A guy that played on the boundary and made a living there like Steve smith yeah maybe but miamis already got true boundary types in dvp and Preston williams in-house and has to make room for one year rental right now at least will fuller (assuming he doesn’t get popped for peds again or the peds did a lot of the driving prior to him getting popped...kids had a lot of soft tissue injuries in his pro career)

and steve smith was a whole nother level of mean and nasty and enforcer than your freshly minted built like a kick returner slot wr add at 6 mind you.

2 1st round picks for Waddle says hes Rookie of the year.All pro next year.And when it's all said and done the best Wr Rb or TE in this draft.

pretty much. You don’t necessarily need that as a rookie but you gonna need this dude to show up and show out and make folks look silly at a good clip and project towards future stardom as a rookie.

dont show up and look like another replaceable piece. Miamis loaded with that **** roster wise

Back
Top Bottom