Rizzi To Interview For Miami Hc Position | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rizzi To Interview For Miami Hc Position

Zac Taylor? No thanks.

Taylor got canned at the University of Cincinnati the one time he actually got to run an offense (well, outside of limited work in 2015 with us) because he stunk at the job. One season with Sean McVay as an underling does NOT inspire confidence in me that the guy is suddenly a different coach. The Bearcats offense was a disaster the one year he was there. No, no thanks.

There's a good chance Brian hartline himself will make an excellent coach someday

Former and current players are stumping for Rizzi getting the job. Not sure that's the best option and hope Ross and Grier don't just go with who the players want.

I love Rizzi I think he has that it factor

Rizzi would be immensely popular with fans, at least at the outset. Those every-man qualities and obvious passion work well with a pro football fanbase.

Then he's either a hero or butt of jokes. I wouldn't know what to expect. I couldn't automatically pick between 7 and 9 wins, that's for sure. The deviation soars.

Rizzi sure has the respect of the players, I'm liking him more and more as a candidate

Rizzi is easily the best coach the Dolphins have had in many years. Love him getting the interview and would be good with his being hired. Problem with hiring him is after the Grier promotion it would be a hard sell promoting him.

Not a fan of Rizzi as a head coach.

Rizzi should coach in college as a head coach if that is the position he craves.

I LIKE the Grier promotion.

Really it should not have been a promotion,

Grier should have REALLY been given the GM job when they went through that little charade a few years back.

Ross is doing the right thing by taking a step back, the problem is...

Will he be able to stick with it and ALLOW Grier to build a championship team without meddling and sticking his beak in

#Dolphins will interview special teams coach Darren Rizzi next week, but the day is yet to be determined. Per @flasportsbuzz

Not always a fan of going with who the players want but i like Rizzi.
I can see your point, but most players, above all else, want to win, and be treated fairly. A HC can't be buddies with the players, but they want to play, and will play hard, for a coach they respect.

Back
Top Bottom