Ronnie vs. Caddy 2006 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie vs. Caddy 2006

I would have taken any player who looks good right now. C'mon guys we aren't NFL GM's fro a reason.

Mr. Reality said:
I would have taken any player who looks good right now. C'mon guys we aren't NFL GM's fro a reason.
See, I actually said we needed to draft Braylon or a defensive player then. I never once thought that it was a good idea to REACH like crazy for Ronnie Brown.

FiN.in.RI said:
Your memory is fading.

Why don't you produce some of those threads. There were a several who thought he wasn't worth the number 2 pick in the draft, but that is a far cry from calling him a bust.
He ran for nearly 1000 yds with limited carries. No well informed person could classify that as a bust. However, I believe the debate is whether he is elite or top 5. AT THIS POINT in his career he definitely is not.

jlfin said:
Why don't you produce some of those threads. There were a several who thought he wasn't worth the number 2 pick in the draft, but that is a far cry from calling him a bust.
He ran for nearly 1000 yds with limited carries. No well informed person could classify that as a bust. However, I believe the debate is whether he is elite or top 5. AT THIS POINT in his career he definitely is not.

Agreeable.

jlfin said:

Good point. I think its crazy to call Ronnie a Bust at this point. He has been a solid mid level type of back so far and should get better. I think people either lean bust or beast. I personally thought he was among the weakest credentialwise of any second round pick ever but hell the Texans chose mario Williams over Bush.

FinNasty said:
Gore is talented... but his knees need to hold up.

Also, the guy is as dumb as a rock. My boy went to High School with him. On his High School team, the QB would call the play in the huddle, and then have to go up to Gore and say "run to the right"...
I doubt him being "dumb" has anything to do with him having multiple learning disabilities, now would it?

Anyone still want Shawn Merriman??? Rumor has it he's going on a 4 game vacation for STEROID use. Anyone surprised???? But hey, any of the Finheaven GM's would have done their homework and known Merriman was on roids.

Week 7

Ronnie Brown
122 carries for 464 yards and 4 TDs
25 receptions for 216 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 680 yards

Cadillac Williams
104 carries for 394 yards and 1 TD
15 receptions for 76 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 470 yards

Dolfan5000 said:
I doubt him being "dumb" has anything to do with him having multiple learning disabilities, now would it?

They definatly play a part. I know he took "special" classes in High School.

All I am saying... is the kid aint bright.

Week 9

Ronnie Brown
151 carries for 621 yards and 4 TDs
27 receptions for 249 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 870 yards

Cadillac Williams
124 carries for 453 yards and 1 TD
21 receptions for 115 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 568 yards

And just for good measure...

Cedric Benson
63 carries for 208 yards and 3 TDs
4 receptions for 25 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 233 yards

Week 10

Ronnie Brown
176 carries for 710 yards and 5 TDs
28 receptions for 246 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 956 yards

Cadillac Williams
139 carries for 497 yards and 1 TD
21 receptions for 115 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 612 yards

And just for good measure...

Cedric Benson
69 carries for 215 yards and 3 TDs
5 receptions for 24 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 239 yards

Majpain said:
Frank Gore right now might be the best RB of that draft class as of right now.

What on Earth makes you think that ???? The fact he has a few more rushing yards ??? :rolleyes:

Dmancari23 said:
See, I actually said we needed to draft Braylon or a defensive player then. I never once thought that it was a good idea to REACH like crazy for Ronnie Brown.

I'm really glad this thread got pulled back up. What do you think now? It is obvious that Ronnie is the best offensive player in that entire draft class. We got ourselves a soon to be super star running back and, unlike last time, this guy wants to be here.

To think...

Caddy has less carries than Ronnie. Poor Bucs fans... I thought we had it bad with underutilizing our RB...

Back
Top Bottom