Rosen or Take QB with 1st Rd Pick, NOT BOTH | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen or Take QB with 1st Rd Pick, NOT BOTH

You can't cross a bridge until you reach. No need in deciding how you are going over it until you are there.
You have Rosen. #10 pick and a 2nd round to get him. He looked as good as possible against the Patriots.

Wasting a pick on Tua would be a waste. Let some stupid team give you more picks for that bust. Build your lines... Simple solution and you have the capital to do it.

You take Tua and if Rosen beats him out you trade him for a 1st. If its close and both are great prospects u trade 1 for multiple picks. If they are both just good trade for a 1st or 2nd pick.

You take Tua and if Rosen beats him out you trade him for a 1st. If its close and both are great prospects u trade 1 for multiple picks. If they are both just good trade for a 1st or 2nd pick.
If the Dolphins take Tua, and he can't beat out Rosen (who you got for a 2nd round pick) no one will give you a 1st or a 2nd! If you aren't good enough to play for Miami, why would any team give you anything?

Depending on what Rosen does I think they should definitely double down on qbs in the coming draft if Rosen doesn't look promising. And I hope they find a way to get Anthony Gordon of Washington State with one of their picks!

Its a crazy college football season so far, But Yeah who knows Tua may not end up being the top pick.. I can tell you i'm souring on Jake Fromm watching him play against ND and I don't really like Justin Herbert at all. I like what i've seen out of Anthony Gordon and Kellen Mond but its a long season..

No offense, did you really need to make a whole new thread on this??? This conversation should be in the thread I started, it’s covering the same damn discussion. Mods please merge. This is redundant
Yes I did, as this thread garnered a lot of conversation.

It would be foolish to see one good year from Rosen and stop your search. After a full year of film, teams will adjust. He has to prove it again next year. Better to hedge your bets on the most important position in sports.

The Seahawks would've been screwed if they settled with Matt Flynn and didn't draft Russell. Learn from the successful teams.
Matt Flynn had 2 good games on a different team. TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS!

How about this. If Rosen shows he can be a legit NFL starter and you still believe Tua is the better prospect: Trade Rosen for a first and third. That's not out rageous for a you starting qb. Then you draft Tua and still have three first round picks to play with.
That's an excellent solution as well.

Its a crazy college football season so far, But Yeah who knows Tua may not end up being the top pick.. I can tell you i'm souring on Jake Fromm watching him play against ND and I don't really like Justin Herbert at all. I like what i've seen out of Anthony Gordon and Kellen Mond but its a long season..
Anthony Gordon looks interesting but Jalen Hurts is the best QB.

Eric Hipple— that’s a deep cut, as they say. I hadn’t heard that name in a very long time. But he retired by the end of the 80s. The Detroit QB who beat the Cowboys in the 1991 playoffs was Eric Kramer who took over for an injured Rodney Peete that year. That was the last time the Lions won a playoff game and their only postseason win since the 1950s.
Correct. I got the wrong "Eric". Forgive me, I grew up a Lions fan, and all those years of futility kind of blurr together.

Back
Top Bottom