Rosen | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen

:lol:

I understand it now.
The guy who went 6-7 his Junior year and barely put up passable stats at QB is similar to the #1 recruit out of high school who won a national championship and put up the highest efficiency season college football has ever seen. They have the same proposed bust rate!

Do you get it now?!

The guy who went 6-7 his Junior year and barely put up passable stats at QB is similar to the #1 recruit out of high school who won a national championship and put up the highest efficiency season college football has ever seen. They have the same proposed bust rate!

Do you get it now?!

Tua sucks..Rosen good.

Do I got it?

Seems to me there are plenty on this forum that both share and converse with my opinions positively.

As for belittling, probably should pay attention to the rest of the thread for the examples of people calling out my intelligence personally, but you won't ever mention that.

You seem awful grumpy all the time. Did you leave your sense of humor back in 2012?
Likewise you seem to be parsimonious, needy or an ideologue that others should feel privileged to pay your way. As a volume lastworditis agendist, neither the 1st nor last option makes for a good look. The middle option would garner some sympathy. Is that the issue?

This thread has been totally hijacked by pure negativity...

Honesty there needs to be more discipline around here or you risk alienating
posters who want to actually discuss and share some degree of positivity about
the team and it's players...

This thread has been totally hijacked by pure negativity...

Honesty there needs to be more discipline around here or you risk alienating
posters who want to actually discuss and share some degree of positivity about
the team and it's players...
Use the ignore function

Back
Top Bottom