Ross gets it, So should you | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross gets it, So should you

****, you’d think it was a no brainer. But I’m not putting anything past this team.

Even i'm a little nervous about the obvious choice here. I could see a scenario where a team offers a bounty of future 1st round picks and the GM "thinks" about it.
Herbert is just as good as Tua and we get all these picks that we can use to do this and that...blah blah blah...

Let me just point this out, the previous 2 times we faced the Ravens with teams we thought would compete for playoffs. We lost both of those by 30 plus (one by 40)

#Facts

But folks don't want to hear that. They want it to be a 35-47 point loss and then convince themselves we're just 1-2 big FA away from winning that type of game next time.

#Insanity

I'm still boggled how some try and say he's a bad owner. They guy from my perspective does everything and gives everything his people ask of him.

He is not a bad owner, but he wanted to win so bad that he was willing to endure cap hell and cripple the foundation for a shot at a Super Bowl and allowed Tannenbaum full reign to do just that. Again, I don't believe Ryan Tannehill was the QB to lead us there but he was trending up before the injury.

Ross looked at teams like the Rams, Chiefs, Eagles, Seahawks, etc. And see these teams endured rough seasons but built through the draft, got their QB and now have a foundation to be yearly contenders.

He finally understands what it takes and the quickest turnaround is the current projection.

The sad part is the negative news and no football to look forward to on Sundays? It hurts but I know it's needed, just not to this degree. When is Flores going to give us a ray of hope or sunshine about anything. I don't think we want to lose Minkah, rather it's Jones' time to go soon.

A few weeks ago i ordered a Baker jersey, then he was elected team captain then he posts something like this.......

I gotta tell ya, Jerome Baker is my kind of guy. When the chips are down buck the hell up and be a man......keep your mama off twitter and be your own man. Ross gets it, so does Jerome. Tough times takes some backbone and persistence and faith.
Phins UP!!

The sad part is the negative news and no football to look forward to on Sundays? It hurts but I know it's needed, just not to this degree. When is Flores going to give us a ray of hope or sunshine about everything. I don't think we want to lose Minkah, rather it's Jones' time to go soon.

Jones is next year. That salary is untradeable unless a team had a terrible SS injury and is looking at a pricey rental for the rest of the year. And the return lol . . . They would take a 7.

Everyone epexted a loss but not a embarrassing blow out at home, that can't continue to happen.

It will continue to happen—in spades—and anyone who cannot see it or refuses to see it is in total denial. They are systematically collapsing the franchise by removing old, expensive players with unwieldy contracts and any bad eggs who complain. They are emploding the building with plans to rebuild it in the Patriots mold. Just a fact

It will continue to happen—in spades—and anyone who cannot see it or refuses to see it is in total denial. They are systematically collapsing the franchise by removing old, expensive players with unwieldy contracts and any bad eggs who complain. They are emploding the building with plans to rebuild it in the Patriots mold. Just a fact

It's the most obvious of obvious man.

Everyone epexted a loss but not a embarrassing blow out at home, that can't continue to happen.

I don't understand why people can't seem to comprehend this.

Losing is ok, yes, for this year.

BUT TO GET BLOWN OUT BY ALLOWING 59 POINTS AT HOME?

To look like a high school team, etc. is inexcusable.

42 - 25
49 - 30
21 - 7
28 - 3

I wouldn't have a problem with these scores...

But all these are extremely different than getting 59 hung on you, AT HOME…that is totally unacceptable.

Yes - how you lose is important.

Back
Top Bottom