Ross gets it, So should you | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross gets it, So should you

This year and part of next will be the greatest organizational enema imaginable. So what will be left at season's end? Besides hope, we will have picks and cash. Today is dim and tomorrow the sun will rise.

This year and part of next will be the greatest organizational enema imaginable. So what will be left at season's end? Besides hope, we will have picks and cash. Today is dim and tomorrow the sun will rise.
Well in 14 weeks or 2020

I really don't understand the outrage at all... All off-season the only talk around here was that we were "tanking" and this year would be painful yet worthwhile. We came out and didn't look good week one and people act surprised lmao...

If ever an example to illustrate we now live in an outrage obsessed society. People know exactly what's coming, it's the entire narrative local and national for 6 months leading up to the season, and yet here we are today. Wow just wow is what comes to my mind lately.

They came out and looked abysmal. They looked like possibly the worst NFL team of all time. Nobody was expecting or wanting it to be THAT bad.

You mean as long as they draft who you want, Correct?
If they don't then will your story still be the same?

Right now I wouldn't sleep on hurts. He's sitting just as bright.
I was thinking this past week it wouldn't be such a bad plan to draft Tua 1 and Hurts in 3rd if he is still on the board.

Or maybe it would be :)

He should've told Sparano to start JP Losman in 2011...

I always supported "tanking." It's losing 59-10 that concerns me. Even with a lack of talent, if we're losing by big margins and the staff looks completely lost every week it makes wonder about the future. But it's only 1 game.

When fans heard tank they were dreaming of this...

tank11.jpg

Now they realize it means this...

tank12.jpg

While I agreed that a complete rebuild is necessary after nearly 2 decades of mediocrity. My issue with Ross is that the rebuild is being conducted by a GM who has been part of the problem for the the past 20 years. Just because Ross finally realized that he needed to blow it up doesn’t mean he selected the right GM to put it back together.

Ross should have started with hiring a GM who had a record of building a successful football team. There is nothing Grier has done in his 20 years with the Dolphins which shows that he is the right GM for this task.
Listen, you need to be quiet because your "pink"!

I kid I kid… I'm only fooling around. I hope you're not right about Grier, that is I like to think the bad decisions fall on "the one we will not name". In any respect the excuses are gone in 2020. He has huge capital and the ability to turn this franchise around. I just wish they would address the Indian curse, make apologies, and give them a bronze statue in the parking lot. I mean what could it hurt?

You also understand given the early picks we have AND $120 million to spend next year this team can be rebuilt in 2 years. We will be extremely active at the top of the free agent market AND the draft - should be an exciting offseason.

You also understand given the early picks we have AND $120 million to spend next year this team can be rebuilt in 2 years. We will be extremely active at the top of the free agent market AND the draft - should be an exciting offseason.

Given who will be running the off-season exciting isn't the word i'd use.

yeah assuming any player wants to come to a dogsh!t team ran by morons with zero integrity
I am looking forward to them suffering & suffering until they are purged of these jackasses who did this along all who wanted this BS

Back
Top Bottom