Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex

fishypete said:
Czonka left for the money....thats business....bet your life if he was on drugs...he wouldn't have been back.

Who cares. He still left.

Ricky deserves another chance, he worked his tail off the two years that he was here.

You can moan about it all you want, but Im sure that youll be happy when he busts a 60 yarder for a TD. Im sure somewhere along the line in all youre years, someone gave you a second chance--why does Ricky deserve different?

So he smoked pot. So did the last two presidents, not to mentioned the current one who smoked crack and was an alcoholic. Doesnt make Ricky look so bad, does it??

Boomer said:
Well they are very similar. What you have to remember is this - that Saban does not like 1 back doing it all. At MSU hae had TJ Duckett and Little John Flowers; at LSU he inherited Domanick Davis and LaBrandon Toefield and then recruited Ally Broussard and Justin Vincent - a bigger guy with a smaller, quicker, guy with vision and real cutback skills. Thus it makes me think Carnell Williams has the big chance to go 2 because he clearly has vision and cutbackability in abundance.

But you still didn't answer my question. :D
Thanks for answering my question...as for yours...think you mean fishypete:)

fishypete said:
Maybe Honor means something to me more than you.

Clearly.

Maybe winning means more to me than it does to you.

That said, you'd have to be pretty dumb to play the martyr card that much when we are al celebrating a Superbowl win just because a guy decided to do something different with his life.

And I know you well on here and you're not dumb!

So a guy with some mental problems let us down last year. So he want's to come back and play. I will accept him with open arms. Our team stunk last year with no running game. Who's to say one of the rookies could even match his numbers. Also i have a big problem with everyone saying he's lost 30 lbs. Since when did he have a weigh in. Just all speculation. He has all off season to get back into shape. I would worry if it was august but my god people it's only march!!!!!!

I do not have a problem with RW coming back as long as we protect ourselves.

We still need to draft and attack FA as if he is not on the team though.

RW could have a mood swing and decide to hang it up. He is one puff away from being gone for a year....

We need to protect ourselves.

But a backfield of:

Gordon

Rookie (Brown/Benson/JJ Arrington/Fason)

Williams

That would be worth the risk.

:evil:

HelloMotto said:
Also i have a big problem with everyone saying he's lost 30 lbs. Since when did he have a weigh in. Just all speculation.

No, no it's not.

Mort reported it on ESPN and other people have noted this also. He definitely is no where near playing shape.

Boomer said:
So you wouldn't be happy if we won the SB on Williams' back because of what he did??????????????????????????????????

You're crazy.

I echo that......you'd have to be nuts not to be happy after a SB win, regardless who our RB is:mad:

Jnaledu3 said:

Ricky deserves another chance, he worked his tail off the two years that he was here.

You can moan about it all you want, but Im sure that youll be happy when he busts a 60 yarder for a TD. Im sure somewhere along the line in all youre years, someone gave you a second chance--why does Ricky deserve different?

So he smoked pot. So did the last two presidents, not to mentioned the current one who smoked crack and was an alcoholic. Doesnt make Ricky look so bad, does it??

Hey lets get C. Collins back....maybe Underwood too....whats the difference. I believe some of you need to become Raider fans....all they want is to win...at any cost. It use to far different for fans of the Dolphins.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No, no it's not.

Mort reported it on ESPN and other people have noted this also. He definitely is no where near playing shape.

Ricky wont have a problem getting back into shape again. After all, he has an astro body.

Jnaledu3 said:

Exactly.

Half of the people on here are typing with nicotine stained fingers.

People need to get off the high horse.

Jnaledu3 said:
Ricky wont have a problem getting back into shape again. After all, he has an astro body.

:lol:

You would think if ANYTHING, he would have gained weight from all the munchies he got from that weed.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Question: How would a 185 lb. runner who hasn't played in a year help us win???

Who is 185lbs?

How would a player who hasn't played a year help....ask Mike Williams. As for making playing weight between now and the start of training camp - not hard.

Jnaledu3 said:

You're too focused on what you percieve as an attack on your choice of leisure activity. It doesn't have anything to do with smoking pot. It has everything to do with quitting on your team when they were counting on you.

Back
Top Bottom