Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex

Boomer said:
Who is 185lbs?

Uhh, Ricky Williams, as reported by Mort and several other sources too.

You think someone can just snap their fingers and gain 30 pounds of solid mass? It ain't that easy. It would take him a whole year to get back into the shape he was, and I just don't think he's that dedicated.

The bottom line is that smoked Marijuana. It's only marijuana. He wasn't out doing crack or shooting people or fiddling with kids. Look at Michael Jackson - guys a ****ing hero and yet the continual evidence of the past 20 years is that he's a paedophile. Williams smoked a little weed and all of a sudden he's treated like Ted Bundy.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Uhh, Ricky Williams, as reported by Mort and several other sources too.

You think someone can just snap their fingers and gain 30 pounds of solid mass? It ain't that easy. It would take him a whole year to get back into the shape he was, and I just don't think he's that dedicated.

Coz Mort and Ricky hang out.

Not.

Isnt' Saban masterful, this could all be a smokescreen to dupe another team into trading up for our pick. If it is...KUDOS TO SABAN!!! Cuz, it's sure working on us.

juniorseau55 said:
Ricky Williams will return to the dolphins Roster. Coach Nick Saban has been trying in the last couple of weeks to get the runningback to come back to the dolphins to provide depth and a starting Role for the dolphins. Saban has been developing a relationship with the former star runningback. I will update you with this news sometime later tommorow or as soon as today. This is good news to some but for the bitter dolphins fan it might be bad news.

Yes Thanks. we'll let you know if see any other articles on the same topic too!

fishypete said:
Hey lets get C. Collins back....maybe Underwood too....whats the difference. I believe some of you need to become Raider fans....all they want is to win...at any cost. It use to far different for fans of the Dolphins.

Ricky isnt a criminal. And hey, criminals get a second chance too. Maybe youre one of those people who thinks someone should get the chair for J-walking.

Dphins said:
Is this speculation or inside information?

Several news agencies are putting out this info nationwide.

I have a good feeling that the reason Saban is churning this mill (RW rumor) is so that teams will definetly think that we will not draft a rb, therefore letting other teams speculate wether we will draft a qb or a wr instead, Saban is just trying to see who will jump the gun first either Minny, Cardinals or the Titans. But Im sure if he does let RW comeback its probably just so he could trade him before the trading deadline.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No offense, but I think he's got a little bit more credibility than you.

Oohhhhh get you.
img4-1.jpg

sn9ke.eyes said:
You're too focused on what you percieve as an attack on your choice of leisure activity. It doesn't have anything to do with smoking pot. It has everything to do with quitting on your team when they were counting on you.

According to the Ricky haters- it has to do with both.

Ricky leaving is the same thing as you or me quitting a job. Havent you ever quit a job before? Havent you ever called in sick on a busy night when your coworkers really needed you? I know I have once or twice. Its the same thing with Ricky, its just that hes on a bigger stage then the rest of us.

:confused:

What?

Boomer, I'm not trying to start a pi$$ing contest with you. I'm just saying what I've heard reported all over.

The guy is not in shape, and it would take a hell of a long time to get there.

What's the deal with that picture?

Jnaledu3 said:
Ricky isnt a criminal. And hey, criminals get a second chance too. Maybe youre one of those people who thinks someone should get the chair for J-walking.

Actually....he is a criminal....possession and the use of is breaking the law...I should know....I've seen thousands detained while working at Rikers Island.

Boomer said:
I won't be surprised to see him back and I'd welcome him - it's a business and he helps us win (and I'm not prepared to get into a pissing contest about the whys and wherefores of what he did), but any "Inside Info" especially from this regime has to be taken with, no offense Seau, WITH A MOUNTAIN OF SALT.
I agree. He hasn't done anything much worse than we see all the time, however, I do hope we are not ONLY counting on him to be the answer at RB. Gordon, Morris, Minor and ricky makes me feel good at that position. Especially since Morris and Minor can be quality special teamers and morris can play FB as well as HB. When Ricky is around he seemed to work hard and play well. I just wonder how long it will take this time for his true colors to show. Maybe we'll even get lucky and he'll have learned a lesson and matured a bit. Bottom line is he can be a Pro Bowl level RB for us and let us draft elsewhere.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:confused:

What?

Boomer, I'm not trying to start a pi$$ing contest with you. I'm just saying what I've heard reported all over.

The guy is not in shape, and it would take a hell of a long time to get there.

What's the deal with that picture?

It was a joke. Forget it. I agree that he's not in football shape but I disagree with all the people who would rather not cheer when we win because he is playing. I just want to win and I don't care if Adolf Hitler is under center.

OK, so maybe not Hitler but you catch my drift.

Back
Top Bottom