Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex

Ozzy said:
You forgot to sign your name

Dave Wrongstedt.

BTW, if you check the forum, you would think that there about 15 more people with the same source you have. All except they never make the claims. They just read the newspapers. :shakeno:
ouch.

fishypete said:
Actually....he is a criminal....possession and the use of is breaking the law...I should know....I've seen thousands detained while working at Rikers Island.

Maybe to you he is. But it doesnt look like Ricky has been arrested lately. I guess that not even the cops care as much as you do.

Jnaledu3 said:
According to the Ricky haters- it has to do with both.

Ricky leaving is the same thing as you or me quitting a job. Havent you ever quit a job before? Havent you ever called in sick on a busy night when your coworkers really needed you? I know I have once or twice. Its the same thing with Ricky, its just that hes on a bigger stage then the rest of us.

Actually no I haven't. I like most of the people I work for and therefore try not to put them in a bad position. If it's a super busy day, I've come in a little sick when I wouldn't have on a non busy day. Every job I quit I have given notice.

I don't think lost weight is going to make him a terrible football player. He was amazing before he left, and I would expect him to play quite well if he returned. I'd love for him to get a decent amount of that weight back, and I'm sure he would. I suppose there's a chance he might not be quite what he was, but there's also a chance he got a nice rest, and could come back more than ready to play.

BlueFin said:
No doubt it has to be taken with a large grain of salt.

However, the things we do know as facts point to the probability of this being true.

1) Saban making contact with Ricky, and publically discussing it.

2) Players such as Zach and Madison publically coming out in support of Rickys return tends to make me think they have been somewhat clued in to what may be transpiring.

Good Point! This is something that struck me as well given the new control over what is said by team staff and players.

Jnaledu3 said:
Maybe to you he is. But it doesnt look like Ricky has been arrested lately. I guess that not even the cops care as much as you do.

Don't worry....knowing the Florida law enforcement....their mouths are drooling....come on Ricky....someone is going to make you his bust of the year.

sn9ke.eyes said:
Actually no I haven't. I like most of the people I work for and therefore try not to put them in a bad position. If it's a super busy day, I've come in a little sick when I wouldn't have on a non busy day. Every job I quit I have given notice.

Okay what kind of cookies do you prefer?

I have Famous Amos and Ms. Fields. Chocolate chip or Macadamia nut?

BLITZKRIEG said:
Exactly!!!....

I've been saying that since day one, when all of this "Ricky Returning" business started. The minute he breaks loose, and take one the distance, the Phinz fans will be cheering louder than ever. Those boos he receives when he first hits the field will be short lasted IMO....

Risky is too good of a RB to be held down very long. I can't wait for him to make a comeback, and he'll be more motivated than ever now that he has something to prove....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I agree 100%...however, the bigger problem comes if or when he slips up AGAIN. Thats the problem with Ricky. You dont know whats going to happen with him. Remember, 1 failed drug test even after he cracks a 1,000 yards late in the season and we're in a bad situation again and the cries for not drafting R. Brown or Benson start up. Its a difficult situation but if Saban thinks he can keep Ricky happy and sober then its foolosh not to bring him in and draft elsewhere.

Yea id love to see Ricky come back. If we get Boston back, we probably wont draft a receiver with our 2nd pick. If we get Ricky back, we probably wont draft a runningback with our 2nd pick. Just because he is skinnier it doesnt mean he cant play, im sure he will still be really good.

Ricky Williams has social anxiety. I also have social anxiety. I dont understand why someone making millions has social anxiety, but i do understand how he feels. He just left training camp a week before it started. Maybe he felt left out, maybe he felt he wasnt given recognition, maybe people on the team were being mean to him for something. For lots of you who live perfect lives and are to selfish to help others in need, u wouldnt understand....and therefore say "forget Ricky, he left". But people like me fully understand, and if he comes back id welcome him. Sitting here saying "ricky shouldnt be allowed back" is just gonna make his social anxiety worse. So yeah, id love to see him back. But we seriously need to cut some of our RBs because we have TOO many. I also think that means we will draft Alex Smith

fishypete said:
Not all fans Boomer....the Dolphins have paid enough for the Ricky Williams ride...enough is enough.

and I agree with 'pete. I will not change my mind no matter the rushing production. A traitor is a traitor and to me that is exactly what he is. No matter his personal boogymen he is responsible for his actions. If I got blind, blacked out drunk and injured someone how far would the defense of "oh, he has problems" go? I would be held responsible and so should he. I would be first in line to offer help and encouragement to Mr. Williams... but not in a Miami Dolphin uniform. Let him get his third chance somwhere else. I assure all of you that think great running production will change everyone's mind that some of us... me anyway, will not sell out my beliefs. Not once did I ever root FOR Thurman Thomas and not once will I ever root FOR Mr. Williams again.

fishypete said:
Don't worry....knowing the Florida law enforcement....their mouths are drooling....come on Ricky....someone is going to make you his bust of the year.

Okay well, I guess if Ricky comes back- youre just going to have to find a new team. Everytime Ricky scores a TD- youre going to have to reach for the bottle of southern comfort. Good luck!!

Jnaledu3 said:
Okay what kind of cookies do you prefer?

I have Famous Amos and Ms. Fields. Chocolate chip or Macadamia nut?

I don't want any cookies, I'm just saying Ricky's not a stand up guy, so don't make excuses for that just because you've called into work sick a few times.

If Ricky called the Dolphins and said " Look, I've got mental health issues, I need a 6 week leave of absence", that would be different.

As far as RW just being on a bigger stage, there are over $8 million reasons why his missing work is more important than yours.

Namor said:
Hey guys,how far would a heart felt apology from Ricky go?

I dont need to hear an apology to get over it. I need to see him be dependable and play well. Thats all I care about at this point. If he can be counted on and play well then he's worth having around. But if he using drugs he wont be dependable and we won't be able to count on him. The real question is can he change his lifestyle. The answer of course is yes...but will he? Thats another issue all together.

ItalianDolFan said:
Yea id love to see Ricky come back. If we get Boston back, we probably wont draft a receiver with our 2nd pick. If we get Ricky back, we probably wont draft a runningback with our 2nd pick. Just because he is skinnier it doesnt mean he cant play, im sure he will still be really good.

Ricky Williams has social anxiety. I also have social anxiety. I dont understand why someone making millions has social anxiety, but i do understand how he feels. He just left training camp a week before it started. Maybe he felt left out, maybe he felt he wasnt given recognition, maybe people on the team were being mean to him for something. For lots of you who live perfect lives and are to selfish to help others in need, u wouldnt understand....and therefore say "forget Ricky, he left". But people like me fully understand, and if he comes back id welcome him. Sitting here saying "ricky shouldnt be allowed back" is just gonna make his social anxiety worse. So yeah, id love to see him back. But we seriously need to cut some of our RBs because we have TOO many. I also think that means we will draft Alex Smith

Ricky has no problem making new friends....he knows all the good drug dealers.

Back
Top Bottom