Russell Wilson May Be On The Trade Block? Would You Want Dolphins Trade For Him? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson May Be On The Trade Block? Would You Want Dolphins Trade For Him?

Russell Wilson 35 mil the rest of his WR's RB's 37mil - to the offense lineman who doesn't get the money he wants it's going to matter.

no matter what they twit

What a shocking turn of events ! Once you have a franchise QB you don't let them walk.

Seattle has 95 million to spend next year, they will be just fine.

Maybe, or perhaps that ALL TIME GREAT defense combined with a good and super cheap QB was the real reason Seattle was "fine" for all of those early Pete Carroll years, and just like the last time RW got the pay raise, their team will take a massive step back because he ain't THAT guy.

Maybe, or perhaps that ALL TIME GREAT defense combined with a super cheap QB was the real reason Seattle was "fine" for all of those early Pete Carroll years, and just like the last time RW got the pay raise, their team will take a massive step back because he ain't THAT guy.
Wilson was still the highest paid Seahawk before this new contract, so he wasn't super cheap. We took a massive step back because Tannehill remained a mid to lower tier qb. Wilson has already proven he is THE guy.

I can’t believe nobody has ever thought about that.

We've just spent 15 pages debating this nonsense, hell even I posted something, thank god I didn't waste too much more of my time by reading the whole thread.

Wilson was still the highest paid Seahawk before this new contract, so he wasn't super cheap. We took a massive step back because Tannehill remained a mid to lower tier qb. Wilson has already proven he is THE guy.

I'm talking about when they won the SB and went back to back, he was on his rookie contract.

As soon as he got the pay raise the team took a step back as I predicted a long time ago, slice it however you want but that's what happened and will continue to happen with this new contract.

Sure he's a franchise QB and he's THE guy in SEA, but he's not this elite QB that everyone pretends he is just because he has nice regular season numbers lol.

This isn't college football, the regular season doesn't matter if you shrink in the playoffs which he absolutely does (so shocked Dallas won :rolleyes:), that's why Eli should be in the hall imo and not Rivers, and why TB > PM.

Last edited:
It forces you to be perfect drafting and picking up free agents and no one is, there is no wiggle room for team building. You need a good team and QB to win SB now day's.

Seattle team is what the Dolphins are, Miami should be drafting at the top, Seattle is going to be drafting in the middle to upper middle there not going to get there hands on enough good young players to build the roster, FA - who ever hits even 70-80% here???? no one

Seattle is in the same boat the Packers are in, Packers have a better QB but both will still be fringe teams trying to make it to 1st round of the playoffs for the next 5 years.

Some low ass no nothing team wanted to buy him I would of sold him for a 2nd this year a 1st in 2020 and 2021 where I could of gotten better QB at the top of the draft and had him 5 years for the rookie scale.

I'm talking about when they won the SB and went back to back, he was on his rookie contract.

As soon as he got the pay raise the team took a step back as I predicted a long time ago, slice it however you want but that's what happened and will continue to happen with this new contract.

Sure he's a franchise QB and he's THE guy in SEA, but he's not this elite QB that everyone pretends he is just because he has nice regular season numbers lol.

This isn't college football, the regular season doesn't matter if you shrink in the playoffs which he absolutely does (so shocked Dallas won :rolleyes:), that's why Eli should be in the hall imo and not Rivers, and why TB > PM.

Before the Wilson contract, Seattle had the second most cap space available in the league in 2020. They might be okay.

LOL, the least amount of wins since Carroll and Wilson have had since they got together has been 9, 9 wins, that's 0 losing seasons. I'll take those odds and "step back" any day of the week over the BS we have been pumping out the the last two decades. Wilson is worth every penny.

Before the Wilson contract, Seattle had the second most cap space available in the league in 2020. They might be okay.

Not saying they will suck, nor does Wilson.

But in truth he was only super valuable on the rookie contract, the team has regressed ever since and now he's the highest paid player in the league.

In the modern NFL, the acid test for a great QB isn't winning when you're making peanuts, it's winning on those 2nd and 3rd contracts which Seattle has, and will continue to struggle with imo.

LOL, the least amount of wins since Carroll and Wilson have had since they got together has been 9, 9 wins, that's 0 losing seasons. I'll take those odds and "step back" any day of the week over the BS we have been pumping out the the last two decades. Wilson is worth every penny.

That's swell and all, but like last year, all of their regular season wins mean jack s*** if you can't beat mediocre playoff teams.

Back
Top Bottom