Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick To Miami

I also think a common misconception is that you have to be good to teach somebody. Most coaches weren't good players, Fitzpatrick doesn't have to be great to help tutor a rookie

In his 6 int game 5 of the interceptions came with 17 minutes left in the game down by 14. Who cares that he actually tried to lead the team to a comeback and failed. I’d rather have a qb that actually tries to win and fails vs a qb/coach who plays to keep his stats good.

aka the tanny formula.
it would take 6 bubble screen interceptions LOL

Fitzpatrick is a very streaky player. We’ll go 7-9

You have no idea how the NFL works. None. Just go away.
Of the QBs YOU listed: Mahomes had a mentor (Smith). Mayfield had a mentor in Taylor until he got hurt. Trubisky had Glenn until he got hurt. Goff had Keenum who started that year as well.
Watson is the only one of that list who started game 1 in his rookie year.

Smith gone after one year. Taylor gone.
You have no idea how the NFL works. None. Just go away.
Of the QBs YOU listed: Mahomes had a mentor (Smith). Mayfield had a mentor in Taylor until he got hurt. Trubisky had Glenn until he got hurt. Goff had Keenum who started that year as well.
Watson is the only one of that list who started game 1 in his rookie year.

Im sure it was Smith that taught Mahomes to throw more TDs than he has ever in his career. The great mentoring of Taylor, Glenn (Never a starter) and Keenum (Never a starter at that point) are what took these guys over the top. If you want to believe that then go for it.

In his 6 int game 5 of the interceptions came with 17 minutes left in the game down by 14. Who cares that he actually tried to lead the team to a comeback and failed. I’d rather have a qb that actually tries to win and fails vs a qb/coach who plays to keep his stats good.

Oh.... that makes a difference that there was only 17 minutes left.:lmfao:

Did it make a difference that he never scored a TD the whole game???:hclap:

Yea sorry I am win now anti-tank. Would I love to have the number 1 pick of the draft, hell yea, that would be so much fun. Drafting 1st on the 2nd and 3rd day is awesome too, you get first dibs! But I am simply not willing to pay that price. I am old I can't just throw away a year. I want to win and win now. Saying that I do agree with the approach of not signing free agents and getting rid of older players that will not contribute when the team is ready. I totally agree with the cap reset, but that has nothing to do with "trying" to lose aka tanking.

Smith gone after one year. Taylor gone.

Im sure it was Smith that taught Mahomes to throw more TDs than he has ever in his career. The great mentoring of Taylor, Glenn (Never a starter) and Keenum (Never a starter at that point) are what took these guys over the top. If you want to believe that then go for it.
You have no idea what mentoring means do you?

Until you have something valuable to contribute I won't respond to your garbage posts anymore.

Stop making **** up. Who says I am superhyped to go 5-11 or 6-10? Just because your solution is "tank duh...tank duh" doesn't mean I am happy with 5-11 or 6-10. I am putting my *** into a hot and sweaty stadium for decades. Why would I be happy with 5-11 or 6-10?

I was asked a question and I gave a detailed answer. All you and others can counter "tank duh...tank duh". It's like talking to Beavis and Butthead and waiting for tinkerbell to spray that dust of greatness on us.

If we do not draft a QB this year than the price was too high. My wish of trading up (if we have to) to get Haskins does not mean trading the farm away.
You provide no solution whatsoever. Yeah, I know...tank duh.

Omg relax dude lol. Ok whatever. How are you a mod calm down

I cant even imagine this forum if we happen to trade up and get Kyler Murray.

Not only would it blow up the forum server, I think the cloud would go into code blue shut down mode.:nuke:

I posted several months ago after the tanking rumor that Fitz would be the perfect guy for Miami. He will keep it entertaining but likely won't manage to have much success.

12 years in the NFL and Fitz has exactly one winning season. His best season outside of the 10 win year (swept Miami in 2015) was 6 wins and he had only two of those. He has 190 TD and 148 picks.

He played more than half the season 9 out of 12 years. Those teams drafted @.....

2009 (Cin) 6th - Andre Smith
2010 (Buf) 9th - CJ Spiller
2011 (Buf) 3rd - Marcel Dareus
2012 (Buf) 10th - Stephone Gilmore
2013 (Buf) traded 8 for 16 and EJ Manuel
2014 (Ten) 11th - Taylor Lewan
2015 (Hou) 16th - Kevin Johnson
2016 (NYJ) 20th - Darron Lee
2017 (NYJ) 6th - Jamal Adams

(Some useless trivia for ya)...

You have no idea what mentoring means do you?

Until you have something valuable to contribute I won't respond to your garbage posts anymore.

Somebody is big mad. You are just putting too much weight into this mentoring stuff. Who is mentoring Mahomes, Goff, Mayfield and Trubisky now? Will they implode? Or does mentoring stop after 6 months in the league?

Chad Henne actually mentored Mahomes this past year. We need to sign Chad Henne to mentor.

Sean Mannion is also a good mentoring option. He helped Goff.

Chase Daniel come on down. Great Mentor for the Bears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom