Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

Jerry Jones is an idiot. You at least call him and see how desperate he may be.

I just laugh at how the vaunted cowboys O-line is in shambles lol

It's amazing how quickly fortunes can change in the NFL.
Not to long ago Jags had the worlds best defense.
Carson Wentz was a sure fire hall of famer.
etc etc etc..

Not For Long league.

etc etc etc..

Not For Long league.
This is so true. It doesn’t help that the NFL is also overreaction city.

Dallas are shot. Their season is going nowhere with their Defense. Tua gets dinged or benched and who comes in for the Phins? AFC East is winnable right now. Trading Fitz is professional suicide. Have a word with yourself and give your head a wobble.

etc etc etc..

Not For Long league.
Seems like 10 years ago Cam Newton was the league MVP lol

Jerry Jones is an idiot. You at least call him and see how desperate he may be.
A self made billionaire with 3 Super Bowls titles, and more division titles and playoff wins in the last 7 years than we've had in the last 20 is what qualifies for an idiot nowadays? Sign me up.

A self made billionaire with 3 Super Bowls titles, and more division titles and playoff wins in the last 7 years than we've had in the last 20 is what qualifies for an idiot nowadays? Sign me up.
Jerry Jones is a ****ing moron. I don’t give a **** if he knows how to make money. He’s a dipshit at football matters.

Dallas is done. Ryan Fitz won't do any better behind that line.

3rd string LT, and only the left guard is the only remaining starter from the O-line from last year.

Guys never checked in on that team and it shows.

Jerry isn’t trading anything for a QB on a team thats going no where.

Will Dak even be recovered by next year with that nasty break? Jerry is going to need all of his picks imo.

Will Dak even be recovered by next year with that nasty break? Jerry is going to need all of his picks imo.

I mean with all those weapons they were 3-0, 4-0 until Dak got hurt....wait!

It makes sense for Dallas because they can win that division with just about five or six victories this year. I think Fitz can go in cold there and pull off a few wins in that ugly division. However, we need a qualified backup for the rest of the season. I have no interest unless we get a steal for him. Is Jerry breathing desperation?
It also makes sense because Fitz probably has another year left in his tank. If Dallas could get a legit starter this year and a veteran potential starter for next year in Fitz, it doesn't sound too farfetched.
Who knows what will happen with Dak. Dallas would be wise to bring in a vet who could groom a young QB they get in the draft.

They're a game out of a playoff spot and you think Jerry is gonna throw in the towel?

They're a game out of a playoff spot and you think Jerry is gonna throw in the towel?

What a crappy division. It's such a weird system where a 5-6 win team can make the playoff and a 9 win team is sitting at home.

What a crappy division. It's such a weird system where a 5-6 win team can make the playoff and a 9 win team is sitting at home.
Agreed. Didn't NE win 10 games one year when Brady was hurt and they still missed the playoffs? Weird system but I highly doubt it will be modified any time soon - not counting this year.

Back
Top Bottom