Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

Fitz is worth more to us here than a 6-7th round pick...unless he has turned into a dick but I don't think that's the case

I don't want to ship Fitz out, you need a quality backup and I can think of no better one at the moment. However, after the cheap shot to Dalton and concussion Dallas is desperate and you might be able to get a decent return on Fitz. I was in the "hell no" camp before this weekend but after this weekend I would entertain offers for Fitz.

The Cowboys are a mess (and it's beautiful to see). Jerry Jones is not afraid to do something very bold to try to turn things around. If we had kept Josh Rosen on the roster, this would have been the perfect opportunity to negotiate hard. As it stands, I wouldn't let Fitz go.

Not worth completely tossing the entire season into the dumpster if Tua gets hurt for a mid to low round draft choice, obviously.

SORRY, But Fitzy looks much better in a dolphin uniform than a cowpie with a fake star mashed into it.

We might need to trade him to them just to make the Houston 1st better.

CBS sports has Fitz as one of the three QBs Dallas should trade for.

they’re suggesting a 2022 5th round pick

A 2022 5th is equal to a 2021 6th round pick.

Not nearly enough to do the deal IMO
He's worth more as a back up and insurance

When I wrote this thread last Monday Night Tua starting hadn’t been announced as a Starter yet -

I was fooling around because Dallas needs this kind of athlete to get the 50/50 ball To that crazy athletic group of WRs

And I still wouldn’t do it unless I got a crazy return - I really don’t care either way as long as Tua is under C we will be good

but be clear if Tua doesn’t take us to the POs - like he gets hurt - or we fall short it is a learning experience- all Fitz has proven to me over 16 years of actual play is - his play falls off he can’t get it done

Yeah if Dallas is desperate enough, there is a price that I'd say yes to and teams do dumb stuff for qbs every year...

I realise the is absurd never would happen compensation but we've given up so many second round picks for qbs the universe owes us one.

Back
Top Bottom