Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

Dallas is a meat grinder of failure and the players and fans know it. Their HC is about to be dismissed as well. Happy -go-lucky Fitz would not fit in there right now.

Cowboys always taking splashy offensive picks in the draft instead of building a good defense for once. Lamb was a luxury pick they couldn’t afford when they had more pressing needs

Why would Flores get rid of the heart of this team? Guys the biggest mentor for all those kids in the room, I wouldn’t trade him for anything right now.
As much as I’d love to see Tua start this would be a bad idea IMHO.
Mentor smentor, so overblown. Name me one current top tier young qp had a so call veteran qb as mentor. I take a third and throw in an airline ticket.

Cowboys always taking splashy offensive picks in the draft instead of building a good defense for once. Lamb was a luxury pick they couldn’t afford when they had more pressing needs
maybe they thought he was an actual lamb.

baaa baaa.

they are in texas.

Cam is getting himself run out of N E. BB can use qb just about now. Place the call Grier.

Flores won't trade Fitz. He might not be a great QB but he's a team leader who everybody on the team loves and a great mentor for Tua.
Again, mentor thing is so overblown. Did Marino, Montana, Payton, Rogers, Mahomes had a so call mentor? You either got 'it' or you don't.

Care to explain

Aaron sat behind Favre, Patrick sat behind Alex Smith.

Favre may have not been thrilled by Aaron being drafted but he watched and learned from Favre(Favre was not taking to the mentor role as Fitz did). Patrick sat behind Alex Smith and numerous times could be seen with him talking plays, looking at screens to see what Alex saw on a play, etc..

Back
Top Bottom