Ryan Tannehill | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

Whether you like the style of offense gase/tanny run or not, you gotta admit tannehill is out here balling. Hes playing his game to damn near the best of his ability and this team is 3-0 largely due to it. Don’t discredit the D though

You don’t put up those passer rating numbers alongside the rest of his stats this year w/ out playing damn good football

You might not like the style or looks of it, but it’s what our head coach dials up and tannehill is running it wonderfully

I know im late but Tannehill has been killing it. Great game calling by Gase with no running game. But im sorry for whatever I have said about Tannehill in the past. With the right coach and players around Tannehill this offense can be special.

I’ve been a Tannehill critic for years but he’s been playing well so far. Hopefully he keeps it up and has a career similar to Rich Gannon who also took off in his 30s.

I knew he would bounce back from last weeks below average game...

Tannehill is a BEAST when he is at his best....His combination of arm strength, accuracy as well as running ability makes him very dangerous. The last 12 or so games hes played hes been at his best quite often....Nowhere to go but up imo (barring injury of coursel

One of Tannehill's better games. Not because he won the game making big plays. He did have three of those; two nice deep passes, one to Stills and one to Parker and a nice 4th quarter run escaping the pocket.

I thought it was one of Tannehill's better games because he didn't make any bad plays. Missed an easy 3rd conversion with a poor read and missed a wide open Stills in the end zone, but those are different than taking sacks due to holding the ball too long, fumbling or throwing an interception.

As far as stats today those were clearly over-inflated throwing 2 TD passes, for 92 yards on two 2-handed, underhanded, granny tosses that are essentially nothing more than a forward hand off.

One of Tannehill's better games. Not because he won the game making big plays. He did have three of those; two nice deep passes, one to Stills and one to Parker and a nice 4th quarter run escaping the pocket.

I thought it was one of Tannehill's better games because he didn't make any bad plays. Missed an easy 3rd conversion with a poor read and missed a wide open Stills in the end zone, but those are different than taking sacks due to holding the ball too long, fumbling or throwing an interception.

As far as stats today those were clearly over-inflated throwing 2 TD passes, for 92 yards on two 2-handed, underhanded, granny tosses that are essentially nothing more than a forward hand off.

Just a pathetic post.

well, when people out themselves as truly the last to "get it" , they can drive themselves to extreme periphery.

(though i still dont think he gets it)

I’m loving what I’ve been seeing from Tannehill. Let’s hope they continue the creative play calling and good protection.

Back
Top Bottom