Salguero: Dolphins Will Fire Tannenbaum, Keep Gase And Grier | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Dolphins Will Fire Tannenbaum, Keep Gase And Grier

well get read for yr 8 w thill17. if Gase is head coach. he is not rolling w rookie qb. if his career or job is on line next yr.

Yep! We are looking at the same boring old stuff we saw this year, next year. Our team lacks an identity and tempo. It's like watching the walking dead. Gase isn't much of a motivator and has proven he can't get our team ready to play. I wouldn't want to play for him. I doubt our players do either other than it being a place to earn a pay check.

Yep! We are looking at the same boring old stuff we saw this year, next year. Our team lacks an identity and tempo. It's like watching the walking dead. Gase isn't much of a motivator, has proven he can't get our team ready to play.
I cant blame nobody except Ross. Ross need help running dolphins. he need find someone to have his back..

ross is a bureaucrat, all his hires are and will be bureaucrat with the lingo. gase is 100 percent bureaucrat with the 'hit the ceiling stuff'. you cant simply go out and win you have to win but only if you follow corporate protocol. this is obvious a mile away. my guess is that ross LOVES guru coach as if he were made in his image, i would not be surprised if he is extended.
Tannenbaum may be gone but another bureaucrat will take his place. nothing is ever going to change.

Wow, for those who want to trash Ross as an owner, here are Armando's hindsight-boosted suggestions … and they're even worse than Ross' solution. Hard to believe, but even with hindsight Armando has no clue what's going on or how to fix it. Armando writes some good articles from time to time … but this is not one of them.

Too many bad decisions in Armando's team-view to even address, so I'll just say wow … how can someone see what went wrong and make sooooooooooo many bad assertions?

If this is true Ross is a damn moron and hasn’t learned a THING in a decade of owning the team. ANOTHER half measure? Hamstringing the next head of football ops with people he might not like in the role?

You need a clean reset you dolt! This hokey pokey garbage does nothing but waster everyone’s time!

Now watch John Harbaugh go to the Jets and haunt us for 2 decades... stupid Ross.

But he's a great owner though...

What a moron. The head coach has more power than the GM. Wow. He doesn't deserve to get a single ticket sold as long as he's the owner and making stupid decisions like this. Of course he'll still get his hefty share of the NFL revenue, but no billionaire likes getting less total revenue than the year before.

Stop buying tickets. Stop buying merchandise. Just like I say about protests, no one cares about your bitching if you don't back it up by removing your dollars.

It's crap like this that caused my mom to stop watching football completely and follow the Miami Heat (yes, before LeBron came here). :lol: Must be alot easier for her being that she's an immigrant who started watching football as an adult. I can't quit. I've tried lol. The virus got into me at a young age.

Btw, dolt is one of my favorite words lol

If Tannenbaum is let go and Gase and Grier remain, I'm OK with that. It looks as though Ross recognizes Grier's drafting and is showing patience with Gase, while also aligning everything to be blown up next offseason if one of the Harbaughs or another good Head Coaching candidate becomes available.

Wow...Gase needs to go ASAP, can’t believe that Ross can’t see after 3 years how bad Gase is as a HC.
That picture of Gase alone on the bench fiddling with his ipad or whatever just says it all .Terrible head coach. If he stays ..wow another crap year.

I would say that Gase is the problem more so than Tannenbaum. The line on Gase finishing out next season is he is retained will probably be around -110.

I know different teams/owners do it different ways.

Who is generally in charge of a teams offensive/defensive Philosophy? The HC, or the GM?

Firing Tannenbaum and keeping Gase *IS* a half-measure. I do wonder if Ross isn’t saying a word about Gase until finding out for certain what’s going on with John Harbaugh.

Back
Top Bottom