SAN FRAN RECORD TRACKER FOR OUR FIRST ROUND PICK | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SAN FRAN RECORD TRACKER FOR OUR FIRST ROUND PICK

Do we even need an OT at this point? A RT at that draft spot wouldn't be my preference. Not only that, but the guys we have are improving on an almost weekly basis. By the end of the season, we may not even be that disappointed with what we have. I'm not discounting the possibility that we need to spend another high pick on another Olineman. Just hoping it won't be necessary.
I am thinking CB with the SF pick at this point.

Gonna stink having to wait 57 picks until we pick again
I suspect Grier will trade the SF pick if it's a top 5-7 pick and a QB hungry team comes calling again. So there may be additional picks added in both 2023 and 2024? Just have to wait a see the final draft order.

I suspect Grier will trade the SF pick if it's a top 5-7 pick and a QB hungry team comes calling again. So there may be additional picks added in both 2023 and 2024? Just have to wait a see the final draft order.

I'll be happy if it’s #16 or higher

Will Anderson is the prize. I don’t see us picking high enough to get him. Middle of the first I think we can get an excellent guard or tackle. Skoronski or Broderick Jones would be guys I’d take a look at.

I am thinking CB with the SF pick at this point.

CB? Last of our needs. Jones coming back, Needham is solid, Crossen and Kadau have looked pretty good. X is X. Linebacker is the answer that you are looking for

Mayer of ND is perfect for Mikes offence. Then we rise to the top. Let Gesicki walk and use his money to help sign Tua.

Broncos are not a contender. Wilson is washed. It’s been like 2 years since the guys had a good game that resulted in a win. Every game on the broncos schedule looks like a battle except for maybe the jets and panthers. Jags may be a toss up but they actually look solid. Every other game besides those 3 are vs playoff caliber teams. Don’t see them winning more than 7 games and that’s a stretch. We’ll have more wins by week 10 then they’ll get the whole season. Broncos winning was great for us.
Hope you are right.

Currently, I am looking at the bigger Edge players-- the ones who I think could fill Ogbah's spot eventually, and be part of the package immediately.

Clemson's Murphy and Notre Dame's Foskey are my early favorites, but it's early... let's see how they do as the season progresses.

Currently, I am looking at the bigger Edge players-- the ones who I think could fill Ogbah's spot eventually, and be part of the package immediately.

Clemson's Murphy and Notre Dame's Foskey are my early favorites, but it's early... let's see how they do as the season progresses.
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom