Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here! | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday Open Practice Tweets Here!

comedy central pervert GIF by The Other Two

So Noah picked Skylar not Tua correct? Lol

I’m just ready for preseason. These reports are all over. Looked like Tua had his third straight tough day in pads. But other reports seemed like he had a great day. There’s no ****in telling 🤦🏼‍♂️

I hope so...Maybe a poor choice of words on my part. It just seems to me like he still misses a lot of snaps and it's been like that for about a year since Dallas. Might be a guard and center fill in unless he becomes more consistent.
We’re high snaps why the experiment didn’t work in Dallas ? Or did he just play there in preseason to cross train?

Oh agreed! But one thing oppenents have really started studying is how to beat our pressure 0. So are they failing to get to the QB(reasonably for TC) and leaving gaps in the defense that the offense is taking advantage of?

Teams absolutely will spend a portion of the season figuring out how to defeat it.

Hopefully we have enough variation in our calls, wrinkles in our pressure look, and a few other things to offset it.

Honestly, being able to bring pressure with our down 4 would be the best of all worlds.
The hope is, this coaching staff, can salvage, the offensive line. Make them respectable. They appear to be ok so far. But at times have had a hard time keeping defenders off the QB, during practice.

The good news is, the offense seems to be able to operate and move the ball down field. Miami's WR's seem to be getting open for big chunk plays. For that to happen with any kind of consistency, you'd think it be with the help of the offensive line, pass blocking well enough for these kids to get open downfield.

As for Miami's Defense, we'll the league has now had 2 years to study and find a way to defeat the Zero Cover. Let's hope Miami and Boyer have come up with additional looks to take advantage of the talent on defense. For me, I'm expecting a very strong defensive team in 2022. They are young and hungry.

There's a ton of posts so sorry if it's already been posted. But man Tua and his dimes. **** be nasty.

I know this is one clip and o line has struggled I've heard and I know a ton more work. But I liked some glimpses from what I saw hear and title mentioned some parts showing improvement. Who is the o line man that pancaked our d line on that run at end of clip? lol I liked that ha Was that Austin, because that looked to be the right tackle. More aggression from him, which I like

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom