Schager's Mock - I would puke if we did this | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schager's Mock - I would puke if we did this

If you fed Kyle Brandt drinks all night he would eventually open up about how they all feel bad for Shrager cause he can't get laid.

Even kays ugly fat friends have not interest in him.

It will be either pitts or smith @ 6 I have no doubt about it. The wildcard is 18, elite players will be there to choose from. If the top 2 DT are there don’t be surprised if Miami takes one. LB , RB are options too. Waddle will drop . Round 1 will be fun.
Wtf if we take a DT AGAIN I will lose it. At this point I’d be more pissed with a DT than I would a punter

Last edited:
Uhm, yeah. A little underwhelming. It would be a different story, for me anyway, if Pitts were at #6 and Slater at #18. Now, we need another October surprise to drop Stater down a bit. ;-)

So you think we traded a FIRST to move up for a player that may well have been there when we picked, for a position we used two top 40 picks on last year !! You don't see anything wrong with that? You don't see anything wrong with passing on 3 of the best pass catchers in this draft ? You think Wilson and Fuller will help the health of that WR corps, you don't see anything wrong with that ?

I didn’t say I predicted just it would make sense to draft an OL. You say Slater will be there at 12 but nobody knows

last year everyone went on about Riggs, Lamb and Jeudy but they didn’t even have the best rookie years.

This year the WR class is apparently deep so in theory less need to draft a WR high.

Fuller and Wilson automatically upgrade the WR position from last year. Plus our OL was poor last year so it still needs work.

Love the Harris pick. Slater at 6? **** us raw.

Yeah! That would be a tough pill. One thing the 3 ypc guys talked about when referecing Sewell and it applies to Slater too is the following:

If you draft an LT that high then that player has to play and with that player joining the lineup you've effectively displaces everyone on the OL.

Slater goes to LT, Austin goes to RT, Hunt to RG, Kindley now moves over to LG...

You can't build OL cohesiveness when you're doing crap like that.

Yeah! That would be a tough pill. One thing the 3 ypc guys talked about when referecing Sewell and it applies to Slater too is the following:

If you draft an LT that high then that player has to play and with that player joining the lineup you've effectively displaces everyone on the OL.

Slater goes to LT, Austin goes to RT, Hunt to RG, Kindley now moves over to LG...

You can't build OL cohesiveness when you're doing crap like that.

I’m not sure it does apply to Slater as he has experience playing all over the line

This is probably the worst mock for the Phins that I've seen. No way we moved up to 6 and then take a guy who is the consensus 2nd or 3rd tackle, when tackle isn't even a huge need. I hate RB at 18 too. Honestly, I had to check the date on the mock draft to make sure it wasn't an April Fools joke.

Back
Top Bottom