Senior Bowl Week | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl Week

Jamil Douglas ‏@JamilDouglas74 · 3m3 minutes ago
Had to knock some rust off at LG today! Been a minute lol, felt good though #SeniorBowl

Chris Biderman ‏@ChrisBiderman · 3m3 minutes ago
Speedy WR/return man Jamison Crowder of Duke looks incredibly quick at today’s #SeniorBowl practice.

LivingTheCrimsonLife ‏@LivingCrimson · 2m2 minutes ago
RT @ByCasagrande: Talked to Blake Sims in the #SeniorBowl hotel lobby. Said he's already spoken to a few NFL teams so far this week.

The Finsiders ‏@TheFinsiders · 19s19 seconds ago
Next, @apoupartFins joins the show live from the #SeniorBowl to talk #Dolphins on @940WINZ & http://Dolphins.com
Get on the Finsiders boys.

Jeff Risdon ‏@JeffRisdon · 5m5 minutes ago
General observation: South LBs are more athletic, notably Lynden Trail, Mauldin and Grissom #SeniorBowl

Andy Rez ‏@AndoRez · 1m1 minute ago  Fairhope, AL
CSU QB Grayson drops back. #SeniorBowl
B70sh79IUAA0Mc2-1.jpg

Sports Ruckus ‏@SportsRuckus · 1m1 minute ago
Max Garcia from #Florida is looking great in 1 on 1s #SeniorBowl #NFLDraft
A little surprised by this.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 20s20 seconds ago
I'm taking a good look this week at #Hurricanes TE Clive Walford (No. 46) at the #SeniorBowl.

Luke Easterling ‏@LukeEasterling · 28s28 seconds ago
QB play continues to underwhelm. Neither team w/any strong performances there so far. #SeniorBowl

Draft Insider ‏@draftinsider · 3m3 minutes ago
.@TonyPauline reports Cam Erving out of #seniorbowl due to elbow injury. #NFLDraft

Andy Rez ‏@AndoRez · 3m3 minutes ago  Fairhope, AL
@TDLockett12 sees it and snags it. #SeniorBowl
B70uIsHIMAEZjYF-1.jpg

Paul Kirk ‏@PaulKirk_CSU · 3m3 minutes ago
#SeniorBowl chatter... RT @nfldraftscout: Best arm here so far is Garrett Grayson.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 3m3 minutes ago
New #Bills HC Rex Ryan is all smiles today as he watches #SeniorBowl practice. Are the #Dolphins ready?
Oh boy...smh.

John Caldwell ‏@John_Caldwell · 3m3 minutes ago
@Dave_Gillingham Tony Lippett working out for pro scouts and coaches at the Senior Bowl. http://instagram.com/p/yFiNDEByX3 #Spartans #SeniorBowl

Jacques Doucet ‏@JacquesDoucet · 2m2 minutes ago
#LSU La'el Collins at #SeniorBowl practice @wafb @TigerDroppings
B70u0X3IMAESMyx-1.jpg

Luke Easterling ‏@LukeEasterling · 1m1 minute ago
Lorenzo Mauldin just made a fullback look silly in a pass pro drill. He should, but still. #seniorbowl

Andy Rez ‏@AndoRez · 1m1 minute ago  Daphne, AL
@NineORhino beats his man. #SeniorBowl
B70vTyBCYAAjbOq-1.jpg
Who is NineORhino?

Steve Shoup ‏@Steveospeak · 1m1 minute ago
Blitz pickup drills #SeniorBowl. Perryman just had a great blitz past Fowler
B70vrtHIEAA9mm-1.jpg

Max Luckan ‏@MaxLuckan · 55s55 seconds ago
I might take another long look at QB Garrett Grayson. Has the arm, hand size. #SeniorBowl

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 52s53 seconds ago
GOOD flash by #Auburn DT Gabe Wright. He just bulldozed an o-lineman in one-on-one drills. #SeniorBowl

Andy Rez ‏@AndoRez · 20s20 seconds ago  Fairhope, AL
@NineORhino and @Dismukes50 going at it! #SeniorBowl
B70wKiLCEAA_goF-1.jpg

I wish this guy would post names.

Sanjay Kirpalani ‏@SanjayKirpalani · 27s28 seconds ago
Really impressed with what I've seen from Norfolk State OLB/DE Lynden Trail. 6'6", 260 with ability to drop into coverage #seniorbowl

Doug Moore ‏@DMM0822 · 41s42 seconds ago
Love that my sleeper RB this year (David Johnson, Northern Iowa) is getting good buzz. Good height/weight, pass block. #SeniorBowl

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 2m2 minutes ago
#Hurricanes have four players in the #SeniorBowl, which is at or near the top of any college. Yet, the team finished w/6-7 record. #Coaching
Preach on.

Sanjay Kirpalani ‏@SanjayKirpalani · 2m2 minutes ago
Nick Saban would be proud of this pass pro clinic Jalston Fowler is putting on. Wow. #SeniorBowl

Gabe Wright just abused Mason in 1-on1 drills. #SeniorBowl

i like gabe wright...a little light but he flashes in auburn games...gunter has good size for a corner all u canes whats he look like on tape??? ty montgomery not even 6 ft tall...he's jarvis landry height

i like gabe wright...a little light but he flashes in auburn games...gunter has good size for a corner all u canes whats he look like on tape??? ty montgomery not even 6 ft tall...he's jarvis landry height

I like Gunter...physical corner, very good in run support, good awareness. Played a lot of zone, no surprise but can be physical enough in press to jam receivers. He was much better last year (as I've said before, players usually level off or decline under Golden then longer they're at Miami...on the defensive side of the ball). Only thing I'm not sure about is his long speed. I think he's mid 4.5's but I'm not positive.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 4m4 minutes ago
GOOD read and react hit by #Hurricanes LB Denzel Perryman. #SeniorBowl
Watch this kid shine this week.

Grayson throwing a nice deep ball so far in practice. Sims is struggling with accuracy #SeniorBowl

Chase Goodbread ‏@ChaseGoodbread · 9s9 seconds ago
KSU WR Tyler Lockett with very nice catch on a deep ball. Beat his man by two full steps. #seniorbowl

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 20s21 seconds ago
#Hurricanes LB Denzel Perryman causes a fumble with another nice hit. He's getting his #SeniorBowl week off to a fast start.

When does the south practice and get measurements?

I barely even know the guys on the north tbh, really not much to see there IMO. I'd be interested in Montgomery if it wasn't a high pick, I like hardy a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Gunter...physical corner, very good in run support, good awareness. Played a lot of zone, no surprise but can be physical enough in press to jam receivers. He was much better last year (as I've said before, players usually level off or decline under Golden then longer they're at Miami...on the defensive side of the ball). Only thing I'm not sure about is his long speed. I think he's mid 4.5's but I'm not positive.

how bout the hips...the hips are critical for us in the current scheme??? i know all about that zone...lol that was all denzel perrymans tape was...zone out the nose...what you are describing with gunter sounds press man or cover 2 and more stiff hips

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Watch this kid shine this week.

he should...there's nothing there at mike with inside read and diag minus him...

When does the south practice and get measurements?

I barely even know the guys on the north tbh, really not much to see there IMO. I'd be interested in Montgomery if it wasn't a high pick.

Everyone's been measured. NFL.com has the official height/weight for all players at the Senior Bowl...I posted a link in the Official Senior Bowl Weigh-In thread.

South is practicing right now.

how bout the hips...the hips are critical for us in the current scheme??? i know all about that zone...lol that was all denzel perrymans tape was...zone out the nose...what you are describing with gunter sounds press man or cover 2 and more stiff hips

It's hard to tell in the Canes defense. He gets a good break on the ball but it's hard to get a good feel on the hips when he's sitting in zone so much.

Jordan Esco ‏@Jordan_Esco · 31s32 seconds ago
#SeniorBowl #Sooners RT @johnowning Golden can't get by Daryl Williams. Williams is too strong

Jordan Esco ‏@Jordan_Esco · 32s33 seconds ago
#SeniorBowl #Sooners RT @johnowning Geneo Grissom with a beautiful spin move to blow by La'el

Jay ‏@SportsGrind_Don · 56s57 seconds ago
Coach smash and Gus showing Perryman mad love!! He's bringing the thump making plays at the line of scrimmage. #Jaguars #seniorbowl

Inside The Iggles ‏@InsideIggles · 41s42 seconds ago
Eagles staff doing work at Senior Bowl. They will meet with DB Eric Rowe and safety Kurtis Drummond today. #Eagles #SeniorBowl #NFL
Interesting.

Jay ‏@SportsGrind_Don · 1m1 minute ago
D.Davis walking with a limp after taking a fall on the sideline while catching a fade. #SeniorBowl

College2Pro.com ‏@BoMarchionte · 1m1 minute ago
UNLV Devante Davis gets up limping after going for deep pass which he caught #SeniorBowl

Chase Goodbread ‏@ChaseGoodbread · 28s28 seconds ago
Sammie Coates and Cody Prewitt with a big-boy collision playing a ball in the air. Prewitt with the PBU. #SeniorBowl

Steve Shoup ‏@Steveospeak · now23 seconds ago
Eulls with a real nice pass rush rep from the inside. #SeniorBowl

Everyone's been measured. NFL.com has the official height/weight for all players at the Senior Bowl...I posted a link in the Official Senior Bowl Weigh-In thread.

South is practicing right now.

Yeah I just saw it, thanks.

I thought Gunter (the pro) should think about moving to FS. I think he will be stiff for this level. As far as physical, I know someone is going to dig up the footage of Kelvin Benjamin bulldozing him in the end zone.

I am anxious to see Phillip Dorsett get out there. He plays fast. Interested to see how he gets around being vertically challenged.

Back
Top Bottom