Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

NE lost Brady for the season back in 2008 and they won 11 games. We just lost our LG which really hurts but does that mean our season is over?

I expecting him to not finish the season, but not be knocked out by the first game. can't keep signing 30 yo+ players and expecting them to finish the season, no matter how high their character is. Amendola is next. Gore seems solid.

Larson is a downgrade but he's not terrible. What I'm worried about going forward is if he, Kilgore, or Davis gets hurt before Brendel comes back. With Asiata, we're screwed. I think we probably put Sam Young in at guard in that case.

I expecting him to not finish the season, but not be knocked out by the first game. can't keep signing 30 yo+ players and expecting them to finish the season, no matter how high their character is. Amendola is next. Gore seems solid.
Age has very little to do with this kind of injury. I hurt mine when I was 16.

I don't understand people saying this was still a good signing after now having the benefit of hindsight. He got paid a bunch of money to play one game and probably won't don a fins uniform ever again. In what universe is that a good signing?

I liked the signing too but this isn't going down in the annals of saavy Dolphins FA moves as a good signing. Far from it. Smiley 2.0.

Devastating blow that this team isn't prepared for. I'd also consider shifting Tunsil inside and putting Sterup at LT ... he looked really good in the preseason.

The line looked great last week. WHY?

Because we're the Dolphins and can never have anything that's awesome.

The Gods of awesomeness realized their mistake last week and with a snap of the finger, struck Sitton's shoulder correcting their mistake.

Not good. Hopefully we can overcome it. A gamble that didnt pay off

Back
Top Bottom