Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

Devastating. He was our best player. We had a glimpse of how productive we could be in a balanced run/pass effective offense, then it all gets cruelly snatched away.

Well, Larsen was out injured essentially all of last year, so let's see what he's got.

The worst part about it (or maybe a good thing?) is we never got to see what we really had since the first game was so weird anyways.

They babied him all summer. 'Veteran days off' during training camp. Then they put him on special teams? Makes no sense.

Gotta stop signing older players to fill key positions. This is a repetitive cycle for this organization.

Haven’t drafted a quality guard in forever.
While I agree with the concept, our execution suggest otherwise.

We draft a lot of mid and late round guards, but our OL scouting department sucks. The only decent ones are the slam dunk 1st round prospects, and anybody can build an OL with 1st rounders. Until we prove we can draft mid and late round OL, we need to bring in FA's.

That said, the problem is obvious ... Our scouts are not good at evaluating OL. We should hire a fee more and have them specialize in OL play ... Ross would spend a little more money but the increases win total over time would more than pay their salaries through increased attendance over time. Just my $0.02.

Devastating. He was our best player. We had a glimpse of how productive we could be in a balanced run/pass effective offense, then it all gets cruelly snatched away.

Well, Larsen was out injured essentially all of last year, so let's see what he's got.

Cruelly? Nawh, The Gods corrected their oversight! Let's call it an accounting error.

I can't begin to describe how depressed losing our best OLman makes me. Now I fear a chain reaction that ends up re-injuring Tannehill's leg. #DoomAndGloom

At least they kept it quiet till Friday. Hopefully only two days of doom & gloom before we pound the Jests and things look more positive (pleasepleaseplease).

I can't begin to describe how depressed losing our best OLman makes me. Now I fear a chain reaction that ends up re-injuring Tannehill's leg. #DoomAndGloom

I don't think he was the most critical player on the OL. Tunsil or James would have been worse.

I don't think he was the most critical player on the OL. Tunsil or James would have been worse.

At least against the Titans, I thought the right side did much better than the left in pass pro. Sitton was the only guy who was beaten badly (twice).

Still, it sucks. But whatchagonnado, it's the NFL

He wasn't even the best player on our OL Sunday. You are acting like Tannehill's knee just blew up again or Drake went down with a leg injury.

Yeah, it sucks, we lost a good starter, and a guy in whom we invested a good deal of money. But if our offense goes out and stinks on ice Sunday because we are missing the left guard, then we should just pass go, do not collect $200, and immediately begin firing coaches and front office talent evaluators.

I expect better than a Dallas Thomas type performance out of Ted Larsen. If he can't deliver that, then heads need to roll. Period.

Back
Top Bottom