Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

I really don't understand how Asiata can't get on the field. He was a mauler in college. I was convinced he'd start as a rookie...Does anyone have any insight?

I really don't understand how Asiata can't get on the field. He was a mauler in college. I was convinced he'd start as a rookie...Does anyone have any insight?

Obviously one play doesn't doesn't tell the dtory, but that awful whiff on the screen pass in the preseason was probably a good snapshot. Some people just don't have the athleticism/smarts to play no matter how strong they are.

Not sure why this is such a big deal. Bottom line, if every opponent on our schedule lost a player of this caliber for the season this morning, nobody here would be saying much of anything.

Actually, there would be hysterics on this board if a Jets forum was crying in multiple threads of 10 or 12 pages apiece after losing an older injury prone guard.

You quoted him as saying he's missing time 3 years in a row. He said nothing about "significant" in your quote of him.

He's correct and he's missing significant time this year.

But you cant use it as an argument as if the FO should have considered him injury proned

Great. Just f***ing great

Hardly ever misses a game, joins dolphins, immediately cursed and injured

Ugh

You really don't know this ↓
For some injuries - but ones like this are caused by acute stress, not age. You are making generalizations about a specific situation that really aren't true. We are not talking about a back going out because of counless repetitions.

Tell me about your personal knowledge of rotator cuff injuries....

Great. Just f***ing great

Hardly ever misses a game, joins dolphins, immediately cursed and injured

Ugh

He's missed multiple games the last few seasons. We pointed that out on here when he was signed to the Dolphins.

Obviously, we got just about the worst case scenario with him taking a season-ender in week one, but it seemed almost inevitable that he was going to miss time.

For some injuries - but ones like this are caused by acute stress, not age. You are making generalizations about a specific situation that really aren't true. We are not talking about a back going out because of counless repetitions.

because you had one when you were a teenager obviously makes you the expert on the situation LOL

LOL one google search and I found this: https://www.campbellclinic.com/2018/03/22/rotator-cuff-injury-everything-you-need-to-know/

Acute rotator cuff tear
  • Develops after a heavy fall, and for those under the age of 30, would require a large amount of force to injure.
Meaning after the age of 30, it wouldn't require as much.

Satisfied, Taz?

When he said tests and evaluations it made me concerned- thought Labrum.

Not sure how accurate but I saw a two yeat contract at 18 M not sure of guarantees etc.

Huge blow....

He gets 13.5 Mill over 2 years of which 8.5 is guaranteed. Since his 6.5 Mill this year is guaranteed (huge roster bonus) the out would be 2 Mill in dead cap after the season.

Ted Larsen still mad that Jesse Davis got the RG job over him. Talking ****.

Ted, if you're going to come out and say that sort of thing, I'd better not see you playing matador on Sunday.

Ted Larsen still mad that Jesse Davis got the RG job over him. Talking ****.

Ted, if you're going to come out and say that sort of thing, I'd better not see you playing matador on Sunday.

I could take reps on practice. It doesn't mean I can play on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom