Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

My thoughts exactly.

:frown:lol:(sad and funny at the same time - because that is exactly what I was thinking)
\

I was starting to post this in the original forum til I opened it and UK had posted about "moving the forum or combining it", that actually lead to me saying out loud "mother ****er I gotta go to a different post just to type mother ****er!"

2 mil dead cap hit if we cut him after this year, I think his time here is done lol. I hate this sport, why do my Nationals have to suck so much also, oh that's right injuries. I hate sports, moving on.

He played 26 of 32 games the last two years. Significant time my ***

Yea thats pretty damn significant. In a 16 game season losing a key player for 1 game is significant.

You can now add 15 games to that for next years total

Show me where Sitton missed significant time in his career.

I'll wait.

You quoted him as saying he's missing time 3 years in a row. He said nothing about "significant" in your quote of him.

He's correct and he's missing significant time this year.

You quoted him as saying he's missing time 3 years in a row. He said nothing about "significant" in your quote of him.

He's correct and he's missing significant time this year.

No to be fair to @SCLSU Mud Dogs I do think his injuries over the last 2 years were a significant concern. But our OG play has been so awful in recent years I was willing to back them rolling the dice. Figured we would get more than 1 game though :(

Back
Top Bottom