Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

One game, that's all we are gonna get from him. This franchise is so stupid, instead of paying up for a younger guy we try and save a little for an old guy and then get a great return on investment, one game lmao.

If I’m gonna lose anything on the o line right now I’d say left guard would be the spot.

Pivot if brendel was active. Right guard I see no real strength options to play it behind Jesse davis and our starting tackles in pass pro id play with any day. They solid.

It’s gonna be Larsen and Swanson going forward.

This type of stuff happens...freak injuries are part of the NFL...

It sucks because he was a high-level player and a very good signing for the team. Although having players like Swanson and Larson should mitigate the blow some, both are experienced starters and are average players. LG is the one area you can get buy with a who dat lineman that is average.

It sucks because he was a high-level player and a very good signing for the team. Although having players like Swanson and Larson should mitigate the blow some, both are experienced starters and are average players. LG is the one area you can get buy with a who dat lineman that is average.
Yes we've been doing so well with who dat left guards, it's never been an issue. Don't understand why we even bothered to spend top dollar on Sitton.

Sarcasm off

So you think we just ride Larsen or shake it up to get best 5? Maybe Larsen is one of the best 5 now.

Also how did he look? Rappapport made it sound like he played through it on Sunday.

Does anybody know can Kilgore play guard? Might be another option when brendel comes back or brendel even. Left guard might be on the table with him.

It’s not ideal obviously but we aren’t far from having to play guys less than ideal ask.

We have options at least and no ones a Dallas Thomas.
My guess is Asiata will get signed from the PS.

Then tell me the why the **** we haven’t been able to find a competent guard in years.

one thing to remember, and I know its bittersweet, BUT Larsen practiced a lot with the 1s this offseason. so he already does have some of that Rappaport on the left side of the line. IF he stays healthy, yes there will be some drop off but I don't think hes turnstile horrible, I think hes a decent player, yes pro bowl to decent is downgrading but I don't see him being the guy we say "oh **** about" every other drive. If we get overly desperate then im sure we can get a G in exchange for DVP, people here are just licking their chops for Ammendola to get hurt so they can say "told you so" as far as if he gets hurts, that'll give grant more plays like some desire, and still leave us with stills and Wilson. or if we think this is a win now squad, as unsexy as it is, their is always the draft for next year. I don't remember anyone talking about the back up guard for such and such looks like he could be a starter in the preseason cause well....no one cares until now, but im sure our nfl personnel scouting department knows of some 2nd string guards on a couple other teams that could be penciled in as an instant starter. Id rather go ahead and swallow the pill now rather than later and get it done so if we bring in a new player he'll know the playbook asap and be ready to take over for Larsen

Back
Top Bottom