Slim Reaper comes in at 6’ and 166 pounds. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slim Reaper comes in at 6’ and 166 pounds.

Do you have any second thoughts/reservations about drafting 'The Slim Reaper' when he's 166lbs?

• Total voters
...this place is weird. Folks become so ridiculously obsessed with certain players they completely ignore every *flag* and fact that indicates said player is a risk. In this situation, to completely ignore weight as if it's irrelevant in the NFL is laughable.

Couple that with the fact the same player refused to be tested and evaluated in normal protocol --- obviously indicating the kid is deliberately hiding and/or refusing information. You don't think that's a "character" flag?

He's not going to be running around loose and physically unchallenged like college. And there's NO WAY you can bank on the fact the kid can add 15-20lbs and still be effective. Open your freakin' eyes -- the kid is a bone rack!

Frankly it's wrong and lame of me to even argue this portion, this isn't a professional setting nor should I hold you to that standard of communication, but I wanted to more point out the passive aggressiveness of the question itself for the overall use of the board. It's a grating way to talk to people.

And now you're trying to tell me you posted that not as a snarky little sassy comment but as a general question to the open public for your eventual education? I absolutely do not buy that. Lets at least pretend we both know the other is not an idiot!
It really was generalized. If I knew your preferred order of pass catching targets it would have been more of a specific question towards yourself, but I don't. It was designed to be a mini-rant comment.

...this place is weird. Folks become so ridiculously obsessed with certain players they completely ignore every *flag* and fact that indicates said player is a risk. In this situation, to completely ignore weight as if it's irrelevant in the NFL is laughable.

Couple that with the fact the same player refused to be tested and evaluated in normal protocol --- obviously indicating the kid is deliberately hiding and/or refusing information. You don't think that's a "character" flag?

He's not going to be running around loose and physically unchallenged like college. And there's NO WAY you can bank on the fact the kid can add 15-20lbs and still be effective. Open your freakin' eyes -- the kid is a bone rack!
You're a broken record with this. Him not testing is a red flag, but you love Chase who hid from football for a year because he didn't want the tape out there playing on an offense without Jefferson and Burrow.

Spare us the hypocrisy.

I was all in on this guy a couple months ago, but I'm almost completely off him now.

When a 250 pound MLB or a 330 pound DT tackle him, he could end up like Bo Jackson man. It's inevitable...

He can always put on weight but few players can play the position as well as he does. I have no issue with the Dolphins drafting him with their first pick if he is the player they are targeting at 6.

You're a broken record with this. Him not testing is a red flag, but you love Chase who hid from football for a year because he didn't want the tape out there playing on an offense without Jefferson and Burrow.

Spare us the hypocrisy.
Odd how no red flags on this board over Chase.

Spare us the hypocrisy.
Obviously you don't like the facts. Just wondering if there's anything from 'bama you're not a lunatic supporter of?

Obviously you don't like the facts. Just wondering if there's anything from 'bama you're not a lunatic supporter of?
Nick Saban and the entire football program.

I'll take a few of their players though for my own selfish reasons.

And I see you have a loose interpretation on the definition of "facts". Can't say I'm surprised.

I was all in on this guy a couple months ago, but I'm almost completely off him now.

When a 250 pound MLB or a 330 pound DT tackle him, he could end up like Bo Jackson man. It's inevitable...
Like they did in college lol

So Bo Jackson should have never have been drafted with that logic.

Back
Top Bottom