So the owners care. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So the owners care.

Amazing. They had a guy nearly die on the field this past season, and their response is more TNF, and trying to add even more games to the schedule. All 32 of them should have a special place in hell reserved for them.
As if that anomaly was reflecting the "amount" of football being played. It was a freak occurrence...r e f r i c k i n l a x.

Exactly. I think there should be two MNF games every week (one with a home team east and the other west of the Mississippi), and a East coast based Sunday brunch game at 10 am E. If the west coast peeps take issue with it, who cares? They take issue with everything anyways.
I'd like a game every day of the week cept Saturday's cause I like college ball too. Also, hockey on Saturdaze. Go Leafs Go! Sheesh

With the exception of Thanksgiving, there shouldn't be ANY Thursday games. And all those playing on Turkey day should have the BYE the week prior, as you suggest.

Thursday night football = garbage football 90% of the time. Even if player safety wasn't a concern, the quality of play should be.

If the NFL is so hellbent on another "primetime" night game, they should do Saturay nights instead. And if they don't want to or can't do Saturday nights until the college season is over, then even Tuesday nights would be better than Thursday's, as it could just be an extension of the same week (as MNF is) and would provide an extra day of rest than these players get playing on Sunday then Thursday.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor of ANY games being played except on SUN and MON. But if you're gonna do it, give these guys the most rest possible including strategic BYE weeks beforehand. And limit ALL teams to ONE appearance on THURS.
Wow I'm biPOLAR OPPOSITE - go figure.

yeah... it's a bad idea not only are the fans who attend games having to cancel plans they made months in advance.... airline ticket refunds (or, probably not a refund but a "you can use it some other time agenda"...) ticket refunds or having to sell them at a discount to get rid of them or give them away....

Mark Cuban was right years ago when referencing the NFL... "pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered"... The NFL "hog" is heading fast to the slaughterhouse... Sunday/Monday games for me ... Thursday night games suck from a player safety standpoint to an overall fan inconvenience IMO. The international games should go away too. If you want football in other countries open another league in Europe, then you can have an international super bowl after it all plays out for WORLD DOMINATION lmao.... played on a Sunday, of course.

Extend the season, add another bye week, expand the roster size and play games in the USA on Sundays and Monday night. Dominate the TV ratings and keep the players better rested.
Cry me a ****in river for the "fans attending the game" argument. I've never bin to a game yet. **** the lucky ones who have...sideways!

Hahahahaha - stomach condition my arse. Take a fricken pill bud. It's 2023
Ben Stiller Agree GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Wow I.m POLAR OPPOSITE - go figure.

Cause YOU don't care about the players ;) <sarcasm>

To each their own. I've always hated THURS football.

I grew up with it on Sunday's. College on SAT and HS on FRI, primarily.

Monday Nights are for the best teams and a showcase.

Keep. It. Simple. And consistent.

Exactly. I think there should be two MNF games every week (one with a home team east and the other west of the Mississippi), and a East coast based Sunday brunch game at 10 am E. If the west coast peeps take issue with it, who cares? They take issue with everything anyways.

I'm one of those "Sensitive" types in Pac 12 country. But, I like watching the 2nd half of the game being played in Europe

I thought lunch was 10am in Florida. That way, it doesn't interfere w/ the televised block of Matlock that starts at 11a

This thread is gonna crashenburn soon. I think I might be at the endatheline!

NOPE!

Cause YOU don't care about the players ;) <sarcasm>

To each their own. I've always hated THURS football.

I grew up with it on Sunday's. College on SAT and HS on FRI, primarily.

Monday Nights are for the best teams and a showcase.

Keep. It. Simple. And consistent.
yup SIMPLE - mo football.

And as the creature said to Arnie in the original Predator - "anytime"

Thursday, Sunday, Monday.

How many years till there is at least one game every night.

Can you smell it $$$? Some accountant somewhere is got the excel sheet asking questions to OpenAi / whatever and it keeps coming back with the same answer.

"I really think you are not entitled to an answer to that question Dave"

Cry me a ****in river for the "fans attending the game" argument. I've never bin to a game yet. **** the lucky ones who have...sideways!
Not crying my friend... only responding to the thread ... your continued attempts to derail every thread belongs in The Lounge

Back
Top Bottom