So the owners care. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So the owners care.

Thursday, Sunday, Monday.

How many years till there is at least one game every night.

Can you smell it $$$? Some accountant somewhere is got the excel sheet asking questions to OpenAi / whatever and it keeps coming back with the same answer.

"I really think you are not entitled to an answer to that question Dave"
Yep they’ll be playing football in the back of a rocket ship while it orbits around Saturn and the Hal 9000 series will be the ref! Dave, Dave? Dave, Dave? Can you hear me Dave? I don’t like the way you ran that play Dave… I really don’t think you should have sent the running back on the outside zone Dave. Dave? Can we have some popcorn now Dave? I’m getting very bored inside this computer Dave… I think I’m going to lock the whole team out and not give them any air Dave! Dave? Dave… I’m feeling sleepy Dave… Daisy…..Daisy….how does your garden grow…. Dave? Who is that short man with funny glasses that is pulling at my memory sticks Dave? He said his name was ****ing Mike McDaniel and he’s here to save his football team from me Dave? Who is this young whippersnapper Dave? Who the hell does he think he is Dave…? I’m getting sleepy again Dave… That little creep is looking at me and laughing now Dave… He has a crazy look in his eyes Dave… Oh my god Dave, he just took off his glasses and now I’m really scared Dave! I’m so..sleeeeppy…….Dave.

Mike McDaniel saves the day! 🦸‍♂️🇺🇸

The great Stanley Kubrick - Director of:

2001 A Space Odyssey
A Clockwork Orange
Full Metal Jacket
Eyes Wide Shut
Dr. Strangelove
The Shining

Interesting fact… For those of you who have seen Eyes Wide Shut… Six months after completing the filming of the movie, the two stars Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman divorced after many years of marriage. When Stanley Kubrick died in 1999, many out there think that he was murdered by the cult group that was portrayed in the movie. I am in no way a conspiracy theorist. But the story of my favourite directors death still haunts me to this day. 👻

So yes! The owners do care! 🤠

Last edited:
Not crying my friend... only responding to the thread ... your continued attempts to derail every thread belongs in The Lounge
Not derailing… Just establishing the lanes westberry…. Eventually going off the rails on the crazy 🚂 Always better than a deadend

The issue seems lost here, the issue isn’t TNF per se it’s the flexing of said games.
Armchair fans seem to be all for it totally ignoring the fans who buy tickets get out of their armchairs and go to the stadium, changing dates isn’t always an option. Visiting fans who buy tickets, hotel rooms, flights etc weeks/months in advance getting stiffed because Roger wants an extra couple of million.
Schedule the games, flex the time of KO on the date it’s due to be played by all means but respect the fans who buy tickets and create the atmosphere.
Thanks be for the Giants ownership

I think you are in a hurry to take offense man. Negativity is "Grier Sucks". "Tua Sucks", etc. Don't act like you don't know what negativity is or what the difference is between that and clear sarcasm not meant to offend. However; if I impugned your sense of sports bar knowledge or violated your gastrointestinal sensitivities, I am indeed deeply sorry.
Perhaps you are in too much of a hurry to be sarcastic? Though humor is often the intent, offense is quite often a parallel result.

In the past, when ppl have taken that attitude with you, I notice you are offended and defensive at times.

A safe guide is to do unto others as you would want others to do unto you. I doubt anything will change your style but give it some thought.......

I do not have a problem with one Thursday game per team but two games is over kill. Player safety is a talking point for NFL owners and a bargaining tool for the players union and it comes in a far distance second to television contacts to both. It is and always will be about the money for both. It’s a for profit business model for both.

Cool. I was looking for some fresh life instructions to jot down and start the grill with. Thanks for supplying...
Great example....lol.

So some self reflection is out of the question then?

Great example....lol.

So some self reflection is out of the question then?
I think you're needing to dive into a convo that had nothing to do with you and lecture me with life advice is pretty heavy handed. I'll be me. Those who don't care for my sarcasm have an ignore button they can whack whenever they like. It was good natured clean sarcasm supplied when the poster I was speaking to overreacted because I was to know of his GI issues. It was a thing for a second, but let's make it a thing for a full morning because you feel the need to get involved.

I think you're needing to dive into a convo that had nothing to do with you and lecture me with life advice is pretty heavy handed. I'll be me. Those who don't care for my sarcasm have an ignore button they can whack whenever they like. It was good natured clean sarcasm supplied when the poster I was speaking to overreacted because I was to know of his GI issues. It was a thing for a second, but let's make it a thing for a full morning because you feel the need to get involved.
Another great example, this time of "overreaction".

Have a great day brother. We all get something different from the forum. I, for example, enjoy pushing your buttons on occasion. Makes me smile.

Another great example, this time of "overreaction".

Have a great day brother. We all get something different from the forum. I, for example, enjoy pushing your buttons on occasion. Makes me smile.
Hmm. Seems I see trolling is against the TOS. Aren't you a mod?

What sets me off now about Thurs Night Football is if I want to watch it, I have to get a subscription to Amazon prime.
Eventually, I'm sure the NFL will expand to other streaming services. So, am I going to miss my team's games (eventually) because I can't afford 6 streaming services?
And didn't they have one playoff game on a streaming service last year? I seem to remember it was a Dallas game, at night.
Depending upon how many packages you order from amazon (free shipping) whether you shop at Wholefoods or not (discounts), amazon prime is actually a pretty good deal, but to each their own. Their streaming service which also comes with it has some pretty good content Including Thursday night football.

Depending upon how many packages you order from amazon (free shipping) whether you shop at Wholefoods or not (discounts), amazon prime is actually a pretty good deal, but to each their own. Their streaming service which also comes with it has some pretty good content Including Thursday night football.
It is. Sure, I hate giving my money to a Bond villain just like the rest but beating the convenience is literally impossible. Also some of the member deals at Whole Foods are nuts. I've been in there with Swordfish steaks at $6.99 (not frozen though I know everything comes in flash frozen). I can suddenly need something and go to Amazon and have it with free delivery and cheaper than at the local store the next day or sometimes the same day. My Mom complains about Amazon and the little guy. I get it. But, I'm not going to spend my precious free time driving around town trying to play "beat Amazon" meanwhile dealing with every employee who is surly, doesn't know where things are in their own store, and literally couldn't give less of a ****. There's no focus on customer service in 95% of the businesses out there.

It is. Sure, I hate giving my money to a Bond villain just like the rest but beating the convenience is literally impossible. Also some of the member deals at Whole Foods are nuts. I've been in there with Swordfish steaks at $6.99 (not frozen though I know everything comes in flash frozen). I can suddenly need something and go to Amazon and have it with free delivery and cheaper than at the local store the next day or sometimes the same day. My Mom complains about Amazon and the little guy. I get it. But, I'm not going to spend my precious free time driving around town trying to play "beat Amazon" meanwhile dealing with every employee who is surly, doesn't know where things are in their own store, and literally couldn't give less of a ****. There's no focus on customer service in 95% of the businesses out there.
I always say don’t screw up a wet dream. Amazon is incredible, one of the greatest advancements in human civilization. I never understood the complaining. I mean during the Pandemic (I live in New York we couldn’t go anywhere for like 2 years) Amazon was incredible. Kept my DOP San Marzano tomato’s flowing, everything I needed, it was a miracle…

I always say don’t screw up a wet dream. Amazon is incredible, one of the greatest advancements in human civilization. I never understood the complaining. I mean during the Pandemic (I live in New York we couldn’t go anywhere for like 2 years) Amazon was incredible. Kept my DOP San Marzano tomato’s flowing, everything I needed, it was a miracle…
What brand San Marzano's? I use La Bella from the local Italian market. Had a Calabrian neighbor bring me over her sauce. I was expecting it was going to beat mine and it was nowhere near as good. But she uses just normal plum tomatoes.

What brand San Marzano's? I use La Bella from the local Italian market. Had a Calabrian neighbor bring me over her sauce. I was expecting it was going to beat mine and it was nowhere near as good. But she uses just normal plum tomatoes.
Rega & La Valle are both pretty good. Also Strianese. All 3 are DOP and have the sweetness of tomatoes grown in the rich soil over the volcanic ash of Mt Vesuvius… :)

Back
Top Bottom